Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 7th, 2011, 05:47 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
LilMoochie's Maps and Scenarios *Updated 5/14*

So I've updated the maps with some maps I'm working on for R˙chean's Ticalla Contest. I'm eager for some second looks as I'm not sure which maps to enter and which to bench. Feedback is appreciated!

1V1 Maps (ROTV & FOTA)

#1) Bedlam Bridge:
Spoiler Alert!

#2) Containment:
What evil lies ensnared in stone and steel? It won't be needing that treasure anymore...

2 random treasure glyphs (Brandar)
2 random power glyphs (Symbol)

TRAP: Fukushima's Vengeance: For the remainder of the game, when taking a turn with the cursed figure, roll the D20. On 1 or 2 place two wounds on the figure and one wound on all adjacent figures. On a 3 or 4, place one wound marker on the cursed figure. On 5 or higher, nothing happens.

PLAYTESTING NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

3) Dark Fountain:
Spoiler Alert!

4) Mausoleum:

This derelict burial site holds many mystical items, but is the cost of siezing them too high?

3 random treasure glyphs.

TRAP: Curse of Morindan: When this figure receives enough wounds to be destroyed, before destroying the figure control of the card is given to the opponent. The figure retains all previous abilities and stats but recieves the following modifications.

Species: Reanimated
Class: Corrupted
Personality: Terrifying
Life:1

A reanimated figure cannot be reanimated again

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades

Last edited by LilMoochie; May 16th, 2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: UPDATES! WITH PICS!
Old May 14th, 2011, 06:02 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Re: LilMoochie's Maps and Scenarios

Large Scenario Maps

1) Frozen Keep. (1xROTV, 1xTT, 1xRTFF, 1xFOTA) I had a couple scenarios in mind here. I wanted an ambush where the attacker has to get BY the castle rather than inside it. Victory conditions state that they just have to get a character tot he exit tile. In playtesting my kids beat me- my NOTW was 1 HEX away! I'm also working on a three-player variant where it's two attackers versus one castle defender. The secret passage into and out of the castle makes things interesting.

2) The Dungeon at Aldra-Mur
This was just a map I made up as I went along but I'm pleased with the way it turned out. We've done a few variants here. Greater Ice Elementals were pretty handy because they turned all that water into a highway for figures getting in and out.

1) 2 of us breaking into the castle to steal a treasure glyph, then breaking out while a third tried to prevent us from doing so.
2) Player 1 is holed up in the keep while player 2 tries to kill him. Meanwhile player 3 has to come from outside the castle to save player 1.
3) Player 1 is attempting to escape the castle while player 2 spawns at the dungeon spaces a little at a time.
4) Player 1 attempts to seize a treasure that Player 2 has by the bridge.

Last edited by LilMoochie; July 1st, 2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old July 1st, 2011, 12:21 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker
Re: LilMoochie's Maps and Scenarios *Updated 5/14*

Nice maps! Keep them up! Maybe you could add some swamp/lava/tundra/dungeon maps to go along with your road/castle/rotv maps! I tried all of these, and the LOS blockers provided by the walls are pretty neat. Roads also encourage melee fights, which is a plus in my book.
Old July 1st, 2011, 12:57 PM

Re: LilMoochie's Maps and Scenarios *Updated 5/14*

Thanks! I think FOTA is my favorite map expansion, but I like scenarios better, anyhow so it works okay for me.

It's interesting- most of the FOTA maps were made for R˙chean's map contest and I really thought Containment was the best of mine, but Mausoleum made it to the second round. Mausoleum was sort of an afterthought because I thought Bedlam Bridge was too "avant garde" for tournament play and "Dark Fountain" was too boring. After seeing how some other maps fared, though, I probably should have entered "Bedlam Bridge" precisely because it was different. It just seemed too "predictable" where it's a no-brainer strategic fight for the high ground.

Still- I'd love some feedback on Containment because I still like that map and wish it had done better. There's no sour grapes about the contest, though. Most of the maps in the finals were truly top-notch.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios