Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 4th, 2017, 07:40 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures-Star Wars-Rebel Troopers-Leader

Rebel Troopers and Rebel Strike Leader added!
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: GrishnakhCustomFigures-Star Wars-Darth Vader & Stormtroo

Darn Vader and Stormtroopers added. Unlike my superhero thread I'm trying to keep all of these cards in alphabetical order, by faction.
Old December 5th, 2017, 09:40 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Darn Vader and Stormtroopers added. Unlike my superhero thread I'm trying to keep all of these cards in alphabetical order, by faction.
That Darn Vader

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 5th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
That Darn Vader
You know I did that on purpose Japes! Just wanted to see if anyone was listening. Lol!

Ok. I'll admit it. Durn auto correct. Still, I like Darn Vader.

Last edited by Grishnakh; December 5th, 2017 at 10:10 AM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Titleless

Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures -Star Wars -Geonosians & Overse

Geonosian Drones & Geonosian Overseer added! (In the Fringe category.)
Old December 6th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I really like the mechanics on the Gens. You can protect your Seer by destroying a squadie which triggers a Swarm (you can multi-Swarm with that if there are multiple wounds/destruction correct?).

I was considering picking up some Star Wars figures recently. Any tips on getting them on the cheap? I need to inquire over at HoSS as well.
Old December 6th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I really like the mechanics on the Gens. You can protect your Seer by destroying a squadie which triggers a Swarm (you can multi-Swarm with that if there are multiple wounds/destruction correct?).

I was considering picking up some Star Wars figures recently. Any tips on getting them on the cheap? I need to inquire over at HoSS as well.
Yep, that's the gist of it. You can get them into position quickly but you have to reduce your numbers and risk your Overseer as well. We try to field around five squads of the commons. As for minis, ouch. They're getting more expensive to buy, if you can find them.
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Titleless

Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures -Star Wars -Han Solo & Chewbacc

Han Solo and Chewbacca added!
Old December 7th, 2017, 12:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Beautiful star wars cards grish. Ive shifted my star wars itch to imperial assault. Going gridless with it with only 2 minor changes to the skirmish game. I used your palm tree tutorial to pop out some cool scatter terrain.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 7th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Han and Chewy look formidable. Nice.
Old December 7th, 2017, 03:48 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Very, very cool!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 7th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Beautiful star wars cards grish. Ive shifted my star wars itch to imperial assault. Going gridless with it with only 2 minor changes to the skirmish game. I used your palm tree tutorial to pop out some cool scatter terrain.
Thanks! I assume you took Imperial Assault off of its square maps? The game kinda reminds me of Space Hulk with its corridors. I grew up on older wargames and thus love hexes. I tried measure and move games but I could never get into them. They were a bit too fiddly to me. But that's just personal taste. Love to see some photos of your set up!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards