Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 1st, 2008, 06:24 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Current HasbroToyShop.com Promo Code

Any large items? some items do not qualify for free ship..
Old November 1st, 2008, 07:08 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRandall View Post
It's not giving the free shipping in conjuction with any other promo code. I've tried 3 times now with orders over $140
I tried it with just Heroscape items. The terms of the deal do mention some exceptions. (Video games, etc...)

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old November 1st, 2008, 07:38 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Confirmed. I tried it with 8 Nakitas in the basket and got the free shipping and the 20% off.

Old November 22nd, 2008, 01:34 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

No new codes....?

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old November 22nd, 2008, 01:54 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
No new codes....?
If there were someone would post them... I thought something was up when I saw there was a new post in here... argh!

-insert signature here-
Old November 22nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Try this code...

IM2LAZ2DOIT
Old November 22nd, 2008, 03:05 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Oh, man! I was hoping there was a new sale or code.

Oh well...

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 03:15 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Try this code...

IM2LAZ2DOIT
Ona, I tried the code and it didn't....waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute!

I see what you did thar!

Old December 1st, 2008, 07:29 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!

Use promo code "holiday25" at check out to get 25% off your purchase. Free shipping on orders over $50, but the total must be over $50 before the coupon can be applied to earn free shipping.

Spend Wisely!

EDIT: 500th Post in this thread!

Last edited by RageAngel; December 1st, 2008 at 07:39 PM.
Old December 1st, 2008, 07:59 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great find!

Just want to point out that the Zombies come out to $8.25 with this find, so you get 5 packs of Zombies for $41.25! (Plus tax, if applicable. Not sure how that works.)

(Or, you can get 4 packs of something else for $38.97.)

Also, that's post #501. Sorry!
Old December 1st, 2008, 08:11 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks FF. Zombies, Kyrie & Archers, And Raknar's Vision are already marked down before coupon... but this probably works out best for the Zombies.
Old December 10th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Here is a nice site

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/hasbrotoyshop.com

All of your code needs in one place

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales