Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 10th, 2018, 10:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs:SW, God of War 11/10/18

revised

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:04 AM.
Old November 17th, 2018, 11:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs:New Card PDF's 11/10/18

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:04 AM.
Old November 17th, 2018, 11:22 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's customs:Big Foot 11/17/18

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:05 AM.
Old November 18th, 2018, 11:13 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like this idea! It’s cool he’s so much bigger than the Quasatchs. My only small niggle is with the class of Champion.
Old November 18th, 2018, 12:11 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I really like this idea! It’s cool he’s so much bigger than the Quasatchs. My only small niggle is with the class of Champion.
There are absolutely no synergies or personal attachments with the class of champion.I actually thought of making it Legend after Id posted the card. What do you think about him being a quasatch legend? Or id be happy to see what you have in mind.

Old November 18th, 2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Legend sounds fun. Enigma maybe?
Old November 18th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Awesome. You're not representing his ability to appear blurry in photographs, though.

Quote:
NEVER IN FOCUS
Big Foot cannot be targeted for a non-adjacent attack by a Soulborg.
Old November 18th, 2018, 12:39 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
There are absolutely no synergies or personal attachments with the class of champion.I actually thought of making it Legend after Id posted the card. What do you think about him being a quasatch legend? Or id be happy to see what you have in mind.
It is good that someone made a quasatch hero, he might need legend to be his class or something. This hero has Throw and with Primal Rage, he can use Throw twice. I wonder what your going to think of next.
Old November 18th, 2018, 01:24 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the idea of the Quasatchs getting a hero, and the simplicity is appealing. I think that the wording on Primal Rage is a little off, though. Perhaps something along these lines could work?
Quote:
PRIMAL RAGE
Instead of attacking normally, Big Foot may use Primal Rage. When using Primal Rage, Big Foot may use either his normal attack or Throw 14 up to three times. Big Foot cannot attack or use Throw 14 on the same figure more than once per turn with Primal Rage.
I'm not sure if you were intending for the power to be able to flip back and forth between attacking and throwing in the middle of a turn or not, so if it was intended, then this might make it a little bit clearer. Making it an "instead of attacking normally" power might also make the effects clearer, especially when compared with a "before attacking" power like Throw 14 (speaking of, were you intending for him to be able to use Throw four times in one turn?).

Also, I'm not sure if Throw actually mechanically "targets" any figures or not. Someone else might know more on that front.
Old November 18th, 2018, 01:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m digging Big Foot.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 18th, 2018, 01:48 PM
"like" happy

Thanks @Tornado . Yeah, I think I'll go with Legend. Enigma is cool and mysterious until he's smashing them and throwing them around.
Thanks @Heroscaper 101 , sometimes just putting a simple spin on an already panned out idea on a classic card is good for a custom. Especially if you can see the theme in it.
Awesome. You're not representing his ability to appear blurry in photographs, though. @Astroking112 , my intention was to be able to use throw 14, attack normally, then have the option to throw or attack 2 additional times. Though I would settle to just allow him to attack or throw one additional time making it a total of 3 similar to the quasatch hunters but being able to pick one additional throw, or one additional attack. I'm going to try to use your wording with a little modification to make it come through with a total of 1 throw, 1 attack, and/or one additional throw or attack.
Quote:
NEVER IN FOCUS
Big Foot cannot be targeted for a non-adjacent attack by a Soulborg. @Ronin This is funny. I immediately thought of a giant soulborg in the shape of a 90's camcorder trying to get footage of him.

Old November 18th, 2018, 01:52 PM
"like" happy

Hows this look for Primal Rage? It allows the throw before the attack, then states you can do one of your choice one additional time.
Throw 14
After moving and before attacking, choose one small or medium non-flying figure adjacent to Bigfoot. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may throw the figure by placing it on an empty space within 4 clear sight spaces of Big Foot. The figure must land within clear sight of Big Foot. After the figure is placed, roll the 20 sided die for throwing damage. If you roll an 11 or higher, the thrown figure receives 2 wounds. If the figure is thrown on a level higher than the height of Big Foot or onto water, do not roll for throwing damage. The thrown figure does not take any leaving engagement attacks.

What are you guys thoughts on taking away the restriction of allowing Big Foot to attack the same target twice, or try to throw them twice?

Primal Rage
After attacking Normally with Big Foot, you may attack or use Throw 14 one additional time. Big Foot may not target the same figure more than once per turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards