Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 4th, 2019, 04:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
The Book of The Weird

The Book of The Weird

C3G DC WAVE 36
FOOL ME TWICE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the WizKids Promos: 2015 Convention Exclusive set.
Its model number and name are #026 / The Weird

Character Bio - Born in another dimension, he was a docile energy creature whose race is called the Zarcolatts while the Marcolatts are a more combative race who subjugated and symbioticaly fed upon the Zarcolatt's energies. He went through a portal and found Earth. Upon finding its way to Earth, this strange other-dimensional entity possessed the body of a deceased human named Walter Langley, that resulted in the creation of a freakish creature that became known as the Weird allowing him to tap into the energies housed deep within himself of which he was previously unable to access.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; February 4th, 2022 at 09:22 AM.
Old October 4th, 2019, 04:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of The Weird (Design Phase)

NAME = THE WEIRD

SPECIES = ZARCOLATT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WANDERER
PERSONALITY = ABSURD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230

THEY CALL ME THE WANDERER
Whenever you reveal a numbered Order Marker on any other Army Card you control, instead of moving that figure, you may move The Weird.

DENSITY CONTROL
The Weird can move through all figures, Fortress Walls, and obstacles, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. The Weird cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight. The Weird may not be moved by any special power on an opponent's Army Card.

ENERGY TRANSMUTATION
When The Weird defends against an attack, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card if he has any excess shields.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by tcglkn; June 17th, 2021 at 04:17 PM.
Old October 4th, 2019, 04:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Comic
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; November 24th, 2019 at 07:49 PM.
Old October 4th, 2019, 04:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Solid design. He looks REALLY good. Auto movement, Thorian Speed, plus potential healing? I don't know the power level of this guy but he's going to be tough. I could see this guy being an A - A+ unit as is.
Old October 4th, 2019, 04:52 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Not seeing that. Looks pretty simple and harmless to me.
Old October 4th, 2019, 04:56 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Solid design. He looks REALLY good. Auto movement, Thorian Speed, plus potential healing? I don't know the power level of this guy but he's going to be tough. I could see this guy being an A - A+ unit as is.
Yeah, but he's not actually doing much. A single attack of five isn't lighting the world on fighter. Good, but not a world-beater.
Energy Transmutation and They Call Me The Wanderer could make him a solid tie-down unit, though, and you can't knock/throw him out of the way.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 4th, 2019, 05:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yeah, but he's not actually doing much. A single attack of five isn't lighting the world on fighter. Good, but not a world-beater.
Energy Transmutation and They Call Me The Wanderer could make him a solid tie-down unit, though, and you can't knock/throw him out of the way.
5 isn't anything to laugh at either. Compare him to Martian Manhunter. Instead of a roll to move your army, he can move himself every single turn (There's plenty of times you'll be shooting without moving one of your figures). A better version of intangibility. And slightly weaker stats, but healing instead.

No I don't think he's broken not at all! I think it's a great design! I just think he'll fit in practically any army and be fantastic. Much like Diablo. That's all I'm saying.
Old October 5th, 2019, 12:29 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

If he’s coming in hot, maybe he can be limited to only moving on Unique Hero turns?
Old October 5th, 2019, 09:03 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Looking over this guy's bio briefly - is it thematic for him to be incorporeal during the game? He seems to be possessing dead bodies most of the time rather than being in his "native" form (which is just a glowy purple humanoid).
Old October 5th, 2019, 09:12 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Looking over this guy's bio briefly - is it thematic for him to be incorporeal during the game? He seems to be possessing dead bodies most of the time rather than being in his "native" form (which is just a glowy purple humanoid).
Is this true?
I know literally nothing about this guy, but if so... how is that not represented on the card?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 5th, 2019, 10:51 AM
Now moves with Flying.

It mentioned him affecting his own density, which is why I went the route I did. I only know him from wiki research, @Soundwarp SG-1 seemed to know him and feel it was appropriate though.

Also, that body possession bit seems to rarely happen...said body also seems to explode and then he vanishes for extended periods of time. Doesnt seem like something that should be occurring within the course of a battle so I left it off.
Old October 5th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

No clue what’s thematic or not, but we were working on a possession-type power for Shade that never ended up getting used. Adapting it a bit, you could do something like;
Quote:
ZARCOLATT POSSESSION
The Weird does not start the game on the battlefield. Whenever a figure is destroyed, if the Weird is not on the battlefield, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll X or higher, remove all wound markers from this card and place the Weird on the space that figure previously occupied.
I really don’t know if that’s thematic or not, but it would give him a unique hook and I think it sells the wanderer theme pretty well too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library