Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 25th, 2011, 03:47 PM

UtgarsWorstFear is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Flash

If i wanted to run over multiple spaces of lava, would I have to roll for each individual lava space and hope I make it through? Or do I not have to roll at all if I'm just running over them and stopping on the other side? I'm leaning towards the first option, but you never know, he is The Flash lol.

C3G is why I play heroscape.
Old March 25th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You roll for Lava damage whenever you enter a Molten Lava Space
Old March 26th, 2011, 01:19 PM

williamj35 Woo who?

Request for rulings clarification: Can I target a different figure with each roll of fist fusillade? Or do I have to direct all of the attacks against a single target?

A post to the "rulings clarification" section of the book be awesome.
Old March 26th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamj35 View Post
Request for rulings clarification: Can I target a different figure with each roll of fist fusillade? Or do I have to direct all of the attacks against a single target?

You can attack different figures. You can't move between attacks, but say you are surrounded and engaged by opponent's figures, you can attack any one you want. You can only use the 12 dice total, but you can break it down any way you want. Use 1 or 2 dice vs. low defense squaddies or use 3 dice vs. heroes. If Flash had to attack the same figure with FF special attack, there would be a line in there for sure stating that. But this way it allows him flexibility vs squaddies.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 26th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

No clarification or ruling should be necessary. Double attack allows you to attack multiple times, and that doesn't need clarifying. You can always target any figure you can target for an attack in Heroscape, unless otherwise stated. Saying that you can attack the same figure has been done officially, and sometimes it was not done, but it is always unnecessary and redundant.
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:26 PM

williamj35 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:

No clarification or ruling should be necessary. Double attack allows you to attack multiple times, and that doesn't need clarifying. You can always target any figure you can target for an attack in Heroscape, unless otherwise stated. Saying that you can attack the same figure has been done officially, and sometimes it was not done, but it is always unnecessary and redundant.
Thanks to both Griffin and Hahma for the clarification. My confusion came from the language "*the* attack" which made it sound like one attack with multiple rolls rather than multiple attacks with as many rolls. The Q9 power, which this one is based on, uses this language to clarify: "Major Q9 may target the same or different figures with each attack."

Awesome card. We're totally picking up that fig and putting this guy in play.
Old March 26th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

We have definitely made conscious and intentional decisions to cut out unnecessary text from official powers and powers that are based on official powers. For example, when a movement power needs to specify that the moved figure doesn't receive leaving engagement attacks, we just say "when this figure is moved by x power, it does not receive any leaving engagement attacks." We cut out the official standard of "if this figure is engaged" because we feel that is is redundant - figures would never roll for leaving engagement attacks unless they were actually engaged.

Last edited by Griffin; March 26th, 2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Old March 26th, 2011, 09:56 PM

williamj35 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
We have definitely made conscious and intentional decisions to cut out unnecessary text from official powers and powers that are based on official powers. For example, when a movement power needs to specify that the moved figure doesn't receive leaving engagement attacks, we just say "when this figure is moved by x power, it does not receive any leaving engagement attacks." We cut out the official standard of "if this figure is engaged" because we fill that is is redundant - figures would never roll for leaving engagement attacks unless they were actually engaged.
Got it. Good choice. I'll keep it in mind.
Old May 5th, 2011, 06:43 PM

Hbrass23 Woo who?

How do you damamge Flash?
As I read it, you get 4 defense die and if one comes up without a shield you take 0 damage. So the only way to take damage is to roll 4 shield. There's a 1.2 percent chance of happening and if it does you get 4 defense... This can't be right.
Old May 5th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hbrass23 View Post
How do you damamge Flash?
As I read it, you get 4 defense die and if one comes up without a shield you take 0 damage. So the only way to take damage is to roll 4 shield. There's a 1.2 percent chance of happening and if it does you get 4 defense... This can't be right.
If you are playing with the original blue defense dice that power wouldn't work. You need to use the white combat dice that came in just about every master set which only have have one blank side.
Old May 5th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You need to use 2nd edition dice that have skulls on 3 sides, shields on 2 sides, and blanks on 1 side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 5th, 2011, 07:13 PM

williamj35 Woo who?

We just played flash for the first time the other night and one squad of Stingers took him down in a single turn!

Granted, he made the mistake of trying to grab a glyph instead of taking down some figures...and I rolled four skulls against a total wiff. But, ya know, it can be done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library