Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old October 16th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
join our Magic Online league?

Some friends and I started up a Magic the Gathering: Online league with the focus being that we don't go broke having fun. Each week league members can buy a new booster pack. When new sets come out, we allow the purchase of a theme deck and some boosters, and then we return to the buying restriction.

As someone who used to drop lots of cash on Magic (Legends era! ), this has been pretty good and keeping the addiction/madness away. You would be able to purchase up to the amount of decks/boosters that everyone else currently has.

PM me if you'd like an introduction to the guys running the league.

Honor system rules. If you can't stick to the buying restrictions and/or trading rules, then don't bother inquiring.

And the guy running got me into Heroscape!

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST. See below for more info on why. Sorry for the mistake.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob

Last edited by Gulp; October 17th, 2008 at 12:20 AM.
Old October 16th, 2008, 01:03 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!
Re: join our Magic Online league?

Im intrigued!

DWARVES!
Old October 16th, 2008, 01:36 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I used to play a lot of magic but just recently traded all my physical cards for Heroscape (Thanks again NEMT). I still play online occasionally. My computer can barely keep it running so I play maybe 2 times a month now and only casual play. Once I get more memory and finish off more of my Heroscape collection I'll be more than happy to join you. I never got into League but always wanted to. It'll be more fun having others to talk to and play with instead of just strangers too. I'll let you know when Im able to join up.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old October 17th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like I have jumped the gun on this. The league leaders only want people that I know personally.

Think of all the money you are saving by not playing Magic!

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old October 17th, 2008, 12:20 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
Looks like I have jumped the gun on this. The league leaders only want people that I know personally.

Think of all the money you are saving by not playing Magic!
The league leaders suck
Old October 17th, 2008, 07:30 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

I declare then that the 'scapers should make a similar league!

Seriously, if you would like to join a league PM me, if I get enough interest I will start one. Or if you just want to play casually with other 'scapers my game id is Roland Selkirk

DWARVES!

Last edited by Roland; October 17th, 2008 at 09:51 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games