Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 4th, 2008, 02:37 AM

Hal0fan117 is surprisingly tart
Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July everybody! (I searched first, and didn't see another 4th thread, so I assume it's ok to post?

Today I plan on going to the local country club for the big fourth of July party they have yearly, and winning enough candy to kill a horse. Maybe even a nifty uncle sam hat! If I'm lucky, I might even squeeze in a game of scape, in which I can break out Captain America for the first time...ever!

To top things off, company's coming! That means after the barbecue we can come home and play scape/guitar hero/Halo. But they won't be gettin' me candy!

So, what might the other Heroscaping Americans be doing this 4th?

2013, Still alive.
Old July 4th, 2008, 02:55 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Happy 4th!

Melting/blowing up plastic army men.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 4th, 2008, 07:40 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Playing Heroscape!
Perhaps some fireworks. Woot!
Old July 4th, 2008, 08:54 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My roommates are going out of town, so my girlfriend and I have the house to ourselves all week. Today we'll probably play some 'Scape (someone will pick MM, of course), play some Xbox 360, and go to the lake tonight for fireworks.
Old July 4th, 2008, 09:05 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
My roommates are going out of town, so my girlfriend and I have the house to ourselves all week. Heroscape .
Fixed
Old July 4th, 2008, 09:23 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
My roommates are going out of town, so my girlfriend and I have the house to ourselves all week. Heroscape .
Fixed
I knew that was coming.
Old July 4th, 2008, 09:24 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker

I'm going to a pool party... Happy Independence day!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old July 4th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I needed a good cry on the 4th of July so when I got up at 4:45am, instead of playing PS2 Hockey until the kids and wife got up, I decided to watch Saving Private Ryan. I haven't seen it in a long time and I bought the 60th anniversary edition a few weeks ago at Costco, so I figured I'd watch it this morning and hope that the kids slept until 8 (which they did).

I'm still feeling the effects of it, but that's good. Great movie and good reminder of the price of freedom.

Anyway, we're having family over today for a BBQ. Since fireworks are legal here in Indiana, I'm sure we'll be hearing a bunch of them and tonight see a bunch as people in the neighborhood like to spend a lot of money on the big-time fireworks and like to put on a show for the others.

Have a happy and safe 4th everyone and remember that it's not just a day off and an excuse to BBQ and blow things up.

By the way, great banner at the top of the page hextr1p and funrun

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; July 4th, 2008 at 01:03 PM. Reason: to fix last sentence for proper props
Old July 4th, 2008, 10:09 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker

Happy Independence Day everyone! Now go play some 4th line vs 10 regiment games...
Old July 4th, 2008, 10:21 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker

I will be working all day. Fun, I know. I don't mind. Soldiers don't get the fourth off. Why should I? Great banner whoever made it.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old July 4th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart

hextr1p made the banner (he does all of our graphics). I help with art direction and upload the graphic when it's done. We love feedback on the site, so please post comments about the banner in the thread already started at http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=19779

This thread can stay for talking about your holiday plans. . .

I'm not doing much for the 4th, but tomorrow I leave for Palm Springs, CA, for 4 days, just to relax by myself.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old July 4th, 2008, 01:10 PM

Troubleman23 has disabled reputation

Well today I'm going with my family and to our friends lake house. It's a tradition every year we go hang out at the beach, cook on the grill, swim, suntan, relaxing stuff like that, then the people around the lake set off fireworks, then we end up leaving because of the bugs that come out.

If you are interested in winning free stuff, please PM me, no joke, you know you want to!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General