Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 23rd, 2016, 03:01 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker
Anyone still playing in Atlanta, GA??

I just moved here, would be nice to find a few others that play in the area. Please let me know, thanks!
Old June 28th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Anyone still playing in Atlanta, GA??

I live up in Indiana but I will be down in late July to visit family. Perhaps we could meet up at a Library or such? I'd be willing to play a few if I have the time

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 28th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I live here but don't have any of the HS materials with me.
Old July 5th, 2016, 02:37 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post
I just moved here, would be nice to find a few others that play in the area. Please let me know, thanks!
Howdy! There's a handful of us around. I just got into the game last summer via Arena of the Planeswalkers but have also ended up with a sizable HS collection along the way. I'm in Sandy Springs (really close to Battle and Brew) and @Krug is up near Duluth. He has a -massive- collection and hosts HS gatherings with some frequency. I'm definitely up for getting some matches in!
Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:40 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bump. Is there anybody else in and around Atlanta? @Kajoq, I'll send you a PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:42 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

@Arrow Grut , @Mr Migraine , @Kajoq , @Krug : sorry, haven't logged in in a long time. I'm still here in Sandy Springs, itching for some 'Scape... Will make sure to check my messages/this site more often!
Old August 12th, 2017, 08:42 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post
@Arrow Grut , @Mr Migraine , @Kajoq , @Krug : sorry, haven't logged in in a long time. I'm still here in Sandy Springs, itching for some 'Scape... Will make sure to check my messages/this site more often!
We should try to plan a game over at Battle and Brew sometime, I've got a map assembled on top of foamboard right now so it's moderately mobile
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:03 AM

I'd be up for that, @Kajoq . I'll PM you...and include the others in this thread if possible.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:55 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

I am working in Chattanooga right now. If you decide to host something on a weekend I might be able to come down. Let me know.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old September 11th, 2017, 12:24 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Myself and MajorQ23 are in Birmingham. We would try to make any game days or tournaments.
Old September 12th, 2017, 11:02 AM

AznScape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm living on campus at Georgia Tech with a friend who plays Heroscape.
Old September 20th, 2017, 11:04 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

If you are doing an event for NHSD (October 21 or nearby), please post on the NHSD 2017 thread or let me know.

FYI, if you never hosted a tournament an there is not one in in your area - feel free to create one - it's not that difficult as "If you build it, they will come."

See @Dad_Scaper 's How to Host Your First Heroscape Tournament and @Grungebob 's classic Super Simple System (SSS) for tourney management

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events