Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 17th, 2011, 04:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Flash

Back when I designed my customs I wasn't interested in breaking Humans down further then that. I'm not even sure if I designed more personal customs if I would even use Metahuman. It's just a personal thing. At the C3G we have taken that route to A) be more technically accurate to the comic depictions, & B) create synnergies & strategies within the game.
Old July 17th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

And B is really what has interested me the most. The more species we have - or the more figures we have of different species - the more synergies, powers, strengths, weaknesses, etc, we can create. It just adds new interesting dimensions to the game and gives us more design possibilities.
Old July 18th, 2011, 12:17 PM

JackD Woo who?

Hi!

Comparing Flash Speed Dodge 4 with Catwoman's Stray 13:

After Flash dodge the attack and move 4, is Flash attacked when laving engagement?

Thx
Old July 18th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackD View Post
Hi!

Comparing Flash Speed Dodge 4 with Catwoman's Stray 13:

After Flash dodge the attack and move 4, is Flash attacked when laving engagement?

Thx
Flash never takes leaving engagement attack due to his Superspeed special power.
Old July 18th, 2011, 12:23 PM

JackD Woo who?

oh... I see... on the SuperSpeed special ability...
Sometimes I only read that spesific special ability (I only read his Speed Dodge 4).

Thx!

JackD
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:22 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackD View Post
oh... I see... on the SuperSpeed special ability...
Sometimes I only read that spesific special ability (I only read his Speed Dodge 4).

Thx!

JackD
After playing with the units for a while, you'll find that you don't need to refrence the cards as much for certian things as you will start to remember how certian powers like SuperSpeed work.
Old July 19th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Which is good, because I imagine there will eventually be at least half a dozen units with the Superspeed power.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2011, 03:38 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Which is good, because I imagine there will eventually be at least a dozen units with the Superspeed power.
Fixed.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 9th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

As a note, Flash should only add THREE dice to Thing's attack at max.

As a Scientist, Flash may add up to 3 dice to The Thing's attack.
Old August 9th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
As a note, Flash should only add THREE dice to Thing's attack at max.

As a Scientist, Flash may add up to 3 dice to The Thing's attack.
Good catch. Fixed.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 23rd, 2012, 07:07 PM

5858vince is surprisingly tart

I've looked through about 25 pages of this forum but have not been able to find the answer I'm looking for. It's probably just me not quit understanding. But if I use Fist Fusillade against a single opponent, does the opponent roll defense die against each attack. In other words if I choose to attack 4 times with 3 dice does the opponent roll his defense dice against each of the 4 attacks or does the opponent roll only once. Sorry for my stupidity on this.
Old July 23rd, 2012, 07:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Defense is rolled anew for every attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library