Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old June 20th, 2022, 05:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Comics Guide and Theme Review

Lex is a great character in a couple of my favorite Superman stories. All-Star Superman and Red Son both showcase why Lex will always be Supes' #1 foe. Lex also shines in the N52 Forever Evil series - he becomes a JL member following that, which is a really fun direction for the character.
Old June 21st, 2022, 02:38 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Results updated.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 06:12 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For Luthor I'd recommend Kingdom Come (where he approaches his most insidious), Doomsday Clock, and of course the DCAU. Watching him build through Superman: The Animated Series as the always behind the scenes, shielded by wealth villain and then he finally busts out into full villainy in Justice League is worth the payoff.

I love the Legion of Doom Luthor, he's probably my go to villain team leader now, where Cap I is the heroes leader.

Can't think of any future designs, maybe some wacky authoritarian one where he was the President.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 06:32 PM

SUICIDE SQUAD

Task Force X
Amanda Waller (195)
Bronze Tiger (210)
Deadshot (150)
King Shark (220)
Nemesis (125)
Nightshade (225)
Rick Flag Jr. (105)

---

RESULTS
Quote:
C3G’s Comics Recommendations

BEST INTRODUCTION
- Suicide Squad vol. 1 by John Ostrander (Vol. 1: Trial by Fire)

ICONIC/MUST READS
2 Votes
~ The Suicide Squad (film)

1 Vote
- Suicide Squad vol. 6 (Suicide Squad: Bad Blood)
HAPHAZARD CHRONOLOGY READING GUIDE FOR THE BRAVE AND FOOLHARDY
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; September 3rd, 2022 at 02:08 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 06:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The OG (well, OG of the modern "criminals as government pawns" version anyways) John Ostrander run is the best and only here IMO.

Any follow ups reboots adaptions (including stuff by Ostrander himself) is but a pale imitation

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 23rd, 2022, 07:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the most recent movie. Rick Flag gets my nod as best piece in the faction.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 23rd, 2022, 07:26 PM

I'll definitely second the original 80s run. I really enjoyed the 2019-2020 run as well, I've realized I'll read pretty much anything Tom Taylor writes. I also liked the newer The Suicide Squad film.

Amanda Waller is one of my favorite designs in general.

Enchantress is probably the big one yet to be released. The recent movie highlighted some characters I've seen some cool public designs for: Bloodsport, Peacemaker, Ratcatcher, Polka-Dot Man. I'm also thinking of writing some stuff up for Wink and The Aerie at some point.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 08:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, we need more sanctum Suicide Squad designs to get done so I can get Enchantress out to y'all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 28th, 2022, 07:22 PM

Eddie Brock aka Venom (Marvel Earth-616)

Lethal Protector
Anti-Venom (260)
Venom (230)
Venom (Hasbro) (150)
Venom (II) (240)

---

RESULTS
Quote:
C3G’s Comics Recommendations

BEST INTRODUCTION
- Venom by Mike Costa (Homecoming)

ICONIC/MUST READS
1 Vote
- debut (Venom Epic Collection: Symbiosis)
- Venom: Lethal Protector
- Venom: The Hunger (Venom: Along Came a Spider)
- Venom: The Hunted/"Rad Eddie" (Venom: Along Came a Spider)
- Venom by Donny Cates (Rex)
- Venom by Rick Remender (Venom By Remender Complete Collection Vol. 1)
- Venom vs. Carnage
HAPHAZARD CHRONOLOGY READING GUIDE FOR THE BRAVE AND FOOLHARDY
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; September 3rd, 2022 at 02:31 PM.
Old June 28th, 2022, 07:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Now you're just fishing for essays.
Old June 28th, 2022, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Now you're just fishing for essays.
XD
I'll be curious to read your dissertation.
Old June 29th, 2022, 06:33 PM

For Eddie Brock, the classic Venom, I don't think I can think of a standout run, but it would probably be fun reading through a few issues leading up to him bonding with the symbiote and Venom's first encounters with Peter Parker.

The symbiote first appeared in Amazing Spider-Man #252 (the cover being an homage to Spidey's debut except now he's in the black suit). Peter found it in some high-tech, spacey, future facility during the first Secret Wars (issue #8 ), thinking it was just a normal suit. Reed Richards tells him it's alive and removes the symbiote a few issues later in ASM #258 (These are collected in Birth of Venom TP).
Later the suit escapes and tries to forcibly bond with Parker, giving us the iconic church bell scene in Web of Spider-Man #1.

After that Spidey swings around for a couple years in our time, before Eddie Brock enters his life and we get Venom's big debut in Amazing Spider-Man #300 (collected in Venom Epic Collection: Symbiosis). Eddie and the Venom symbiote try to get revenge against Spidey for awhile, they were on a desert island for some reason, they go all anti-hero in Lethal Protector, and there are also the hijinks that lead to Carnage.

We see the debut of Toxin and a Spidey/Venom team-up in Venom vs. Carnage which was a story I remember liking. The suit skips around for awhile with different hosts after Eddie eventually rejected the suit. The Agent Venom comics with Flash are great, but that's for a later guide. The symbiote and Eddie finally reunited in Venom: Homecoming and are now up to various symbiote related shenanigans.

Didn't care too much for the movie one way or the other, but I have friends who loved it. Still gotta see the second one.

I like the 230pt best, but wanna try Lethal Protector with an Occult Batman build at some point.

Can't think of more Eddie Venom stuff. I'm sure there's a lot going on the past few years with the symbiotes, but I'm not caught up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape