Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 14th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Peter Stanchek (Design Phase)

If we're doing Kris right she probably won't be worth too many order markers anyways. So yeah, Psiot is fine as well.

Lack of good targets is... a concern, but since it's a bonus to a power and said power still works otherwise, it's not a huge issue. He'll still work, just not as well. We'll just have to keep it in mind and maybe overcost him a little bit.
Old November 14th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Maybe Reckless as a personality instead? Keep the personality type bonus and make it Psiots and [Personality]? Just Psiots?

Yeah Kris could be an interesting support figure, but I don't think I'd make an Order Marker hub or anything like that if we ever get there.
Old November 14th, 2018, 01:06 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Peter Stanchek

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Sounds like this is where we are at. I'm pretty darn happy with it at this point. There doesn't seem to be any real certainty on whether or not Sting Scream (merged the two names) should be once per round or not, but that may come out in testing when we get there.

I decided to go with +5 for telepaths and the rebellious personality. Figured that might be a solid way to tie the Renegades together thematically and give him a little wiggle room, since not all Psiots are Telepaths. I'd say who gets the bonus is probably the last real question of the design phase.

For context on that question: The original Renegades group is made up of four Psiots and one human. Pete is the current design. Kris (Human) is kind of the brains/tactics of the group. Faith has flying powers, and can project her flying powers to others. John Torquelson is a disabled kid who can mentally project a stronger body for himself. Charlene Dupre has fire based powers. So Telepath doesn't unite the bunch, but we could use Rebellious and Telepath to help him be a pseudo-lynchpin (Kris would be the real support figure if this were to build to a faction).

At what point does this move to a breathing period so a vote can happen to move to initials?
Quote:
NAME = PETER STANCHEK

SPECIES = PSIOT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = REBELLIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

TELEPATHIC COMMAND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Peter Stanchek, you may choose any Unique Hero figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Peter. Roll the 20-sided die. Add 5 to your roll if the chosen friendly figure is a Telepath or has the Rebellious personality. If you roll 15 or higher, take temporary control of that hero and immediately take a turn with the chosen Hero. At the end of the turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Telepathic Command. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card. You may not take any additional turns with figures after the Telepathic Command.

STING SCREAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
All enemy figures within three spaces of Peter are affected by Sting Scream Special Attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. After attacking with Sting Scream, chose one figure affected by the attack and roll a 20 sided die. If you roll a 20, the chosen figure may not have any Order Markers placed on its card during the next round.

PSIONIC FIELDS
If Peter Stanchek or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of Peter is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, ignore that attack and the defending figure may not be attacked for the remainder of the turn.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
This looks good. The direction seems settled now. I have no comments on personality.

Pre-yea for Initial Playtesting. In actuality, the Breathing Period and Design Phase are the same thing. Design Phase is the older term that I and some others still use. The newer term Breathing Period was adopted when designs started getting workshopped a lot more before their threads started up. It's been numerous days since the thread began and the requirements for moving to Initial Playtesting are that at least 48 hours have passed, and that the LD and general thread followers seem content with the design. Both of those boxes feel checked here.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 14th, 2018, 01:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just a question here about the story, since one of his allies powers is the ability to fly and to project the flying power onto others, does he fly about like Superman without that ally around? Do all Psiot's fly? Is the flying an extension of his telepathy, so it more like telekinesis?
Old November 14th, 2018, 02:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He fly's all by himself. I don't think he's telekinesis in the way Jean Grey is. He doesn't really move things around. When he fly's it's more of a bubble he surrounds himself with that he also uses as a force field.

Zephyr/Faith would be cool with a very limited (as in one person) basket carry type power. But she doesn't need to use if for Peter.

I've only seen a handful of really powerful Psiot's fly and it's like Superman. Even down to the floating in place.

As far as Kris goes. I wouldn't be concerned there. She likely be more of a support piece and not a figure you are really wanting to take a turn with anyway.

I'm glad the lobotomizing part of the power got dropped and it's more of a disabling power now as that is more what I see. He really only used the Lobotomizing thing once so far but he has left people unable to focus a thought.

The Telepathic Command, Sting SA, and Psionic Field is a good representation of his core powers along with Flying. Not sure if Super Strength is warranted. They make it pretty clear when he's knocked out and falling that he is in danger and since he's not telekinetically tossing items about the SS seems off here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 14th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
He fly's all by himself. I don't think he's telekinesis in the way Jean Grey is. He doesn't really move things around. When he fly's it's more of a bubble he surrounds himself with that he also uses as a force field.
So he flies Magneto-style?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 14th, 2018, 02:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the insight Japes.
Old November 14th, 2018, 03:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
So he flies Magneto-style?
I don't know. Magneto is usually portrayed as floating more than flying. Peter has lot of full on Superman with my arm extended zipping through the sky around buildings thing going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Thanks for the insight Japes.
No problem. It's actually been an interesting read. Other than the appearance of the Bloodshot guy it's nice not having to worry about a universe or background. So far the entire series has been self contained with a beginning that didn't need any previous knowledge to fully get into.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 14th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
That's true. I forgot that his big moments like that are Telekinesis on a molecular level. He's literally tearing things apart in his moments of destruction like that. His flight is an extension of his telekinesis and doesn't work like Faith's, who has more of a "flight aura" that she is able to extend to others. Most Psiots can't fly. Charlene and Torque cannot. Harada can. Cronus cannot, but Livewire (technopath Psiot) is able to fly using a special suit. So even flight powers within Psiots are not all the same. But yeah with this reminder from japes I'd say SS could definitely be crossed out. Like I said, I've never been super clear on the specifics of what merits it.
Old November 16th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Book Wyrm

I think we still need to hear from CRB before voting for Initial playtesting? Without a lot of substantial opinions on the boost for friendly with his Telepathic Command, I think I will put it as Psiot for now. Also sounds like we are back to dropping Super Strength.

So if the below is the design and we're moving to CRB and voting for initial, should it be updated on the first page at this point? Perhaps starting him around 380?

Quote:
NAME = PETER STANCHEK

SPECIES = PSIOT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = REBELLIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 380

TELEPATHIC COMMAND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Peter Stanchek, you may choose any Unique Hero figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Peter. Roll the 20-sided die. Add 5 to your roll if the chosen friendly figure is a Psiot. If you roll 15 or higher, take temporary control of that hero and immediately take a turn with the chosen Hero. At the end of the turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Telepathic Command. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card. You may not take any additional turns with figures after the Telepathic Command.

Range Special. Attack 4.
All enemy figures within three spaces of Peter are affected by Sting Scream Special Attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. After attacking with Sting Scream, chose one figure affected by the attack and roll a 20 sided die. If you roll a 20, the chosen figure may not have any Order Markers placed on its card during the next round.

PSIONIC FIELDS
If Peter Stanchek or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of Peter is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, ignore that attack and the defending figure may not be attacked for the remainder of the turn.

FLYING
Old November 16th, 2018, 11:38 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I think we still need to hear from CRB before voting for Initial playtesting? Without a lot of substantial opinions on the boost for friendly with his Telepathic Command, I think I will put it as Psiot for now. Also sounds like we are back to dropping Super Strength.

So if the below is the design and we're moving to CRB and voting for initial, should it be updated on the first page at this point? Perhaps starting him around 380?

Quote:
NAME = PETER STANCHEK

SPECIES = PSIOT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = REBELLIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 380

TELEPATHIC COMMAND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Peter Stanchek, you may choose any Unique Hero figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Peter. Roll the 20-sided die. Add 5 to your roll if the chosen friendly figure is a Psiot. If you roll 15 or higher, take temporary control of that hero and immediately take a turn with the chosen Hero. At the end of the turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Telepathic Command. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card. You may not take any additional turns with figures after the Telepathic Command.

Range Special. Attack 4.
All enemy figures within three spaces of Peter are affected by Sting Scream Special Attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. After attacking with Sting Scream, chose one figure affected by the attack and roll a 20 sided die. If you roll a 20, remove all Order Markers from the chosen figure and the chosen figure may not have any Order Markers placed on its card during the next round.

PSIONIC FIELDS

FLYING
Should the red be added. Seems weird that if he attacks the first turn the figures get to keep taking turns this round but not the next.

Old November 16th, 2018, 01:49 PM
C3G Landlord

I would add that in if it still all fits on the card. Actually I was wondering if it shouldn't say something about 'can't take a turn' instead of referencing OM's, that way they can't be bonded with either. Just concerned about space on the card and I assumed that would require more text.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library