Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 8th, 2022, 09:21 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Okay, so there was a teaser at GenCon for a game called Age of Annihilation. It looked pretty good. The minis won't be prepainted, but colored in their faction theme hue. Check it out. I expect to be hearing more about it...

PS: I'm kidding. Turns out its just more Heroscape! l(Say what?)
This is very exciting news!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old August 8th, 2022, 09:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thinking about getting that new Risk game they revealed too.
Old August 9th, 2022, 02:36 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Thinking about getting that new Risk game they revealed too.
I am with you. I got it this time around. I delayed too long at the end of last year when the price was a little cheaper, but it is in the mail now.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old August 9th, 2022, 06:45 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Okay, so there was a teaser at GenCon for a game called Age of Annihilation. It looked pretty good. The minis won't be prepainted, but colored in their faction theme hue. Check it out. I expect to be hearing more about it...

Nice to see you around Keglo. It's been some time since I've seen you post. Hope you are doing well.
Old August 9th, 2022, 06:53 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:

Nice to see you around Keglo. It's been some time since I've seen you post. Hope you are doing well.
Hey TREX. Thank you. I always find my way back �� I'm glad to see that you are still around. I was checking out some of your stuff. You are doing some nice work.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old August 9th, 2022, 10:41 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Last night: Paper Dungeons and Betrayal at House on the Hill.

Old August 10th, 2022, 04:32 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I started the year trying to track all my board game plays, but I've really fallen off... been a long time since I've posted in here.

Lately I've been playing Keyforged and Unmatched.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
I will ship the new Heroscape set, Age of Annihilation: Vanguard Edition to you internationally
--
Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Colorado Heroscape Tournaments
- Winter Throwdown 2022
--
caps's Customs Redux- Imperial Guard, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Fetts, Darth Maul, Pathfinder heroes
--
caps's maps - Kingfisher, Thaw
Spoiler Alert!

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 11th, 2022, 04:32 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Last weekend I played Unearth, Red Rising, and Jungle Cruise.
Old August 11th, 2022, 11:14 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm planning to introduce some people to HeroScape this Saturday at an all day gaming event. I'm setting up three 2-player maps.

Cowboys and Aliens on Desecrated Shrine:
Army 1: Clayton Pierce, Guilty McCreech, Deadeye Dan, Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, James Murphy, Brave Arrow, Mohicans x3
Army 2: Marro Hive, Marro Stingers x3, Marro Drones x5

Dwarves vs. Orcs on Savage Corridor:
Army 1: Axegrinders of Burningforge x3, Darrak Ambershard, Mogrim Forgehammer, Migol Ironwill, Ulfrid Hornwrangler
Army 2: Heavy Gruts x2, Arrow Gruts x2, Grimnak, Nerak, Krug, Swog Rider x2

Dragons vs. Elementals on Melting Pot:
Army 1: Kurrok the Elementalist, Water Elemental x4, Air Elemental x3, Fire Elemental x2, Earth Elemental x2, Greater Ice Elemental
Army 2: Moltenclaw, Nilfheim, Black Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x1, Blue Ayrmling x1

Old August 12th, 2022, 09:16 AM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

Great ideas! What's a "Clayton Pierce?"
Old August 12th, 2022, 09:42 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Great ideas! What's a "Clayton Pierce?"
Clayton Pierce is a new SoV figure. He brings in lawmen synergy with his Sheriff's Posse and Shootout abilities.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=60900
Old August 12th, 2022, 11:16 AM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

Thanks Sir Artorius. Printed out. Shoot, that's a danged nice card, partner. And it also led me to Kate Crawford, who I didn't have either--tarnation! Too bad they don't announce SOVs on the home page with the C3V!

Last edited by chas; August 12th, 2022 at 12:23 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games