Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 11th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Night Thrasher (Breathing)

I kinda like that he doesn't have to take the skateboard every time. He doesn't always have it with him.
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
One odd quirk of the Skateboard Glyph is that with the way the New Warriors are planned, if the Skateboard keys in on Dedicated Crime Fighters, then Justice and Firestar will be able to get that bonus as well. Almost makes me feel like we should open it up to all Crime Fighters? They're a goofy enough gang that I don't feel like something like "White Tiger is good at skateboarding" feels off.

Went ahead and edited in some mini pics for ya.
Oh, I didn't know they would be Dedicated as well.
Thanks for the pics!!
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If that is the case then I can't do too much adjusting to the Skateboard.
Old August 11th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Getting 170-180 on the calculator here, btw.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2020, 11:05 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
UTILITY PACK 1
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, place Utility Equipment Glyph of Fiberglass Skateboard and 1 other Utility Equipment Glyph on this card. Night Thrasher can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card, up to a maximum of 2. Night Thrasher cannot lose these glyphs by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.
Something like this? If we do go this direction.
Old August 11th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Getting 170-180 on the calculator here, btw.
Thanks Bats
Old August 11th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I have 3 ideas there, let me know if you like any of them.
1) Key the Glyph specifically into Night Thrasher. Kinda breaks the aesthetic of the other Utility Glyphs, but it's also the easiest solution.
2) Like I suggested, open the boost up to all Crime Fighters.
3) Have NT be something like a Dedicated Leader instead of a Crime Fighter. The New Warriors synergy would still work, he just wouldn't mesh as well into the wider Marvel Crime Fighter faction. That might actually be good to keep him away from Songbird and Cage.

This was the plan for Vance/Justice/Marvel Boy.
Quote:
DEDICATED SOLIDARITY
As long as all of your revealed Order Markers are on Unique Dedicated Heroes, they add 1 to their Defense numbers.
Old August 11th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd drop the "Dedicated" requirement from the skateboard. With Utility Glyphs being mostly a Vigilante/Sidekick web thing, I don't think you need to get as specific to highlight Crime Fighters using them. Vigilantes need personality call-outs because there are so many Vigilantes with Utility Glyphs that "extra bonus for being a Vigilante" is kind of meaningless. With Crime Fighters... you've got just this guy and Adam West, right?

I'd probably go for Nightwing's Escrima power over this one? Unless I'm missing a finer theme point (very possible), it feels weird to have defense subtraction on staves like that. Might want a slightly different mechanical wrinkle if we want the Battle Staves name on there.

He likes Songbird, but that's gonna be tough to avoid with light-touch decentralized leadership for Crime Fighters.
Old August 11th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh wait, is it intentional that he can burn his own revealed OMs for turns with New Warriors, or is that bit in red meant to specify unrevealed OMs?

Quote:
NEW WARRIORS
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Crime Fighter you control and taking a turn with that figure, you may remove an Order Marker from this card to take a turn with a Crime Fighter you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Night Thrasher, adding 1 to its attack number if it has a Reckless personality. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I was reading it as the latter, but is it intended that you can treat him as a bonding hub by burning his own revealed OMs?
Old August 11th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Oh wait, is it intentional that he can burn his own revealed OMs for turns with New Warriors, or is that bit in red meant to specify unrevealed OMs?

Quote:
NEW WARRIORS
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Crime Fighter you control and taking a turn with that figure, you may remove an Order Marker from this card to take a turn with a Crime Fighter you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Night Thrasher, adding 1 to its attack number if it has a Reckless personality. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I was reading it as the latter, but is it intended that you can treat him as a bonding hub by burning his own revealed OMs?
@MrNobody Was this the intention? Thanks Ronin, I believe it should read "unrevealed"
Old August 11th, 2020, 01:48 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I have 3 ideas there, let me know if you like any of them.
1) Key the Glyph specifically into Night Thrasher. Kinda breaks the aesthetic of the other Utility Glyphs, but it's also the easiest solution.
2) Like I suggested, open the boost up to all Crime Fighters.
3) Have NT be something like a Dedicated Leader instead of a Crime Fighter. The New Warriors synergy would still work, he just wouldn't mesh as well into the wider Marvel Crime Fighter faction. That might actually be good to keep him away from Songbird and Cage.

This was the plan for Vance/Justice/Marvel Boy.
Quote:
DEDICATED SOLIDARITY
As long as all of your revealed Order Markers are on Unique Dedicated Heroes, they add 1 to their Defense numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'd drop the "Dedicated" requirement from the skateboard. With Utility Glyphs being mostly a Vigilante/Sidekick web thing, I don't think you need to get as specific to highlight Crime Fighters using them. Vigilantes need personality call-outs because there are so many Vigilantes with Utility Glyphs that "extra bonus for being a Vigilante" is kind of meaningless. With Crime Fighters... you've got just this guy and Adam West, right?

I'd probably go for Nightwing's Escrima power over this one? Unless I'm missing a finer theme point (very possible), it feels weird to have defense subtraction on staves like that. Might want a slightly different mechanical wrinkle if we want the Battle Staves name on there.

He likes Songbird, but that's gonna be tough to avoid with light-touch decentralized leadership for Crime Fighters.
This is all really good stuff for me to think about. I'm gonna take this to the drawing board and see what I can come up with. Thanks for the feedback.
Old August 11th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Just A Head

Yeah, the intention was any Order Marker. Just a slight boost for actually taking a turn with Thrasher himself, which I think is cool. If we keep it that way, might be FAQ material, just cause I think it's really easy to miss at first glance. I'll try to write something up later, if that's okay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library