Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 5th, 2015, 10:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Superman (Kal-El)(III) - Design Phase

He wouldn't be unsticking people from Blob without that edit, just changing the targeting of the attacker (possibly) regardless of figure switching.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2015, 10:58 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Superman (Kal-El)(III) - Design Phase

OK, I think the mechanics are where we want them for initial testing at least. Hopefully we can all continue to brainstorm about tweaking the wording for clarity (unless folks think what's in the SP is spot on already) and in the meantime: I propose we move to the Initial Playtesting Phase!

@TrollBrute
yea
@Karat yea
@Viegon yea
@johnny139
@SirGalahad

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 7th, 2015 at 09:50 PM.
Old November 6th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Superman (Kal-El)(III) - VOTE for Initial!

Minor little quibble here.
Quote:
SYMBOL OF HOPE
After a figure you control is targeted for an attack, you may remove 1 Justice League marker from this card. If you do, choose Superman or any other figure you control within clear sight of Superman. If possible, move the chosen figure adjacent to the targeted figure, then switch their figures and the attacking figure must target and attack the chosen figure, if possible, with the chosen figure adding one automatic shield to its defense. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
The bolded if possible makes it r4ead a little clunky to me..I wonder if it would be better worded like so "...Move the chosen figure adjacent to the targeted figure, if possible, then switch their figures and the attacking figure must target and attack the chosen figure, if possible, with the chosen figure adding one automatic shield to its defense..." also, I'm not fond of the double use of if possible, but am not sure of how better to clarify it..Something I have been contemplating.

Otherwise, yea
Old November 6th, 2015, 01:11 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'll take a crack at it.
SYMBOL OF HOPE
After a figure you control is targeted for an attack, you may remove 1 Justice League marker from this card. If you do, choose Superman or any other figure you control within clear sight of Superman, and move the chosen figure adjacent to the targeted figure, if possible. Then switch the chosen and targeted figures, if possible. If you do, the attacking figure must target and attack the chosen figure, if possible, with the chosen figure adding one automatic shield to its defense. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Yes, three separate "if possible"s, but I think it's fairly clear.

If your opponent has War Machine, do they get to roll for Chain Gun three times in this sequence? Once for the move adjacent, and once for each figure after they are switched?
Old November 6th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I'll take a crack at it.
SYMBOL OF HOPE
After a figure you control is targeted for an attack, you may remove 1 Justice League marker from this card. If you do, choose Superman or any other figure you control within clear sight of Superman, and move the chosen figure adjacent to the targeted figure, if possible. Then switch the chosen and targeted figures, if possible. If you do, the attacking figure must target and attack the chosen figure, if possible, with the chosen figure adding one automatic shield to its defense. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

If your opponent has War Machine, do they get to roll for Chain Gun three times in this sequence? Once for the move adjacent, and once for each figure after they are switched?
He only gets to use it as figures move within 4 clear sight spaces... so I suppose he could use it a twice if the chosen figure moves within 4 clear sight spaces of him and the targeted figure gets swapped with it without it being within 4 clear sight spaces to start with, hitting them both (which would take some fairly specific placement and be fairly easy to avoid), but I can't see a way in which he could hit the chosen figure as it moves and after the swap.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 6th, 2015, 01:21 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
He only gets to use it as figures move within 4 clear sight spaces... so I suppose he could use it a twice if the chosen figure moves within 4 clear sight spaces of him and the targeted figure gets swapped with it, hitting them both (which would take some fairly specific placement and be fairly easy to avoid), but I can't see a way in which he could hit the chosen figure as it moves and after the swap.
Ah, right, I forgot about the not previously within 4 clear sight space range part. In almost all cases it will be one roll for chain gun, and in very unusual circumstances it could be one for both switched figures, but never a double tap on the same figure. That makes sense.
Old November 6th, 2015, 01:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
I'll take a crack at it.
SYMBOL OF HOPE
After a figure you control is targeted for an attack, you may remove 1 Justice League marker from this card. If you do, choose Superman or any other figure you control within clear sight of Superman, and move the chosen figure adjacent to the targeted figure, if possible. Tthen switch the chosen and targeted figures, if possible. If you do, the attacking figure must target and attack the chosen figure, if possible, with the chosen figure adding one automatic shield to its defense. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

I think just this would do.
Old November 6th, 2015, 01:43 PM

Probably right. Makes for a bit of a run-on sentence, though, so how about:
SYMBOL OF HOPE
After a figure you control is targeted for an attack, you may remove 1 Justice League marker from this card. If you do, choose Superman or any other figure you control within clear sight of Superman. Move the chosen figure adjacent to the targeted figure, then switch the chosen and targeted figures, if possible. If you do, the attacking figure must target and attack the chosen figure, if possible, with the chosen figure adding one automatic shield to its defense. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old November 6th, 2015, 01:52 PM

I like it! Reads very clear to me. Thanks, guys! Updating the SP now.

Old November 6th, 2015, 01:55 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I'd prefer to see Symbol of Hope be +2 defense instead of an auto-shield, I think it'd combo nicely with the likes of Huntress and Wonder Woman, but otherwise Yea.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 6th, 2015, 01:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why are we switching figures? I think the theme comes across just fine without the switch and it reduces the complexity of the power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 6th, 2015, 01:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Much beeter! Good work Dok

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library