Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old January 18th, 2014, 01:33 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 1-18!

Old January 19th, 2014, 09:59 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Cool.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 8th, 2014, 06:38 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks all

Today's figures: the Marrden Runners! They're genetically engineered Nagrubs with swords biografted directly into their bodies that charge straight into their foes, often destroying themselves in the process. Nothing super special, I just thought the idea was kind of cool.

Made from: Nagrubs, plastic cocktail swords, and fixit sculpt.

Also, got a card for the in my card thread.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 10th, 2014, 04:51 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 2-08!

Nice. I can just imagine them running in to someone and then impaling themselves!
Old March 2nd, 2014, 10:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 2-08!

Thanks bacchus

Sorry it as been so long since my last update, my latest figure took forever to paint.

Anyway, Today's figure: Jeanne d'Orléans! She basically just a Joan of arc expy, nothing much to say.

Made from: A Reaper Bones figure called Finari, Female Paladin. I didn't do any modding besides repositioning her head and added a scarf.

Also has a card for her in my card thread.

My Etsy Store
Old March 3rd, 2014, 12:45 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 3-02!

I don't know if it's just the miniature manufacturer, but something seems a tad different... I'm not quite sure what to make of it...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 12:02 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Awesome!!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 3rd, 2014, 05:17 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I read the card for Jeanne D'Orleans and she seems like a great choice for use with the Knights. Much better than Sir Denrick.

Old March 4th, 2014, 01:45 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I didn't do any modding besides repositioning her head and added a scarf.
You also gave her a hair cut.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 5th, 2014, 07:30 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

Also, got a card for the in my card thread.
They should come with a "Starve to Death Because I've Got a Big Sword Stuck in My Throat" power!

Kidding. Seriously, they look very cool!
Old March 5th, 2014, 10:37 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
I don't know if it's just the miniature manufacturer, but something seems a tad different... I'm not quite sure what to make of it...
Sorry you don't like her. Is there something in particular you don't like? Like the paint or the sculpt? Or just dislike in general?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
They should come with a "Starve to Death Because I've Got a Big Sword Stuck in My Throat" power!

Oh the starve to death part is intentional. They're genetically engineered to be expandable shock troops. They don't even have stomachs; they either die on the battlefield or just wear out soon after. Life kind of sucks for them.

My Etsy Store
Old March 6th, 2014, 09:30 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Sorry you don't like her. Is there something in particular you don't like? Like the paint or the sculpt? Or just dislike in general?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post

Oh the starve to death part is intentional. They're genetically engineered to be expandable shock troops. They don't even have stomachs; they either die on the battlefield or just wear out soon after. Life kind of sucks for them.
I wouldn't say that I dislike her, she just seems a bit out-of-place with your other customs

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions