Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 9th, 2011, 04:14 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V miniatures (with pictures!)

We have a new sculpt up in the Public Information Thread! Please enjoy!!!

Old May 9th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've been updating these in the first post too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:01 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

Is there a good proxy for the Omegacron figure? It's apparently pretty hard to find.

EDIT: I found another thread that listed several other Mechwarrior figures for proxies.

Last edited by crxcowboy; May 9th, 2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: updated information
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Zetacron would work pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:18 PM

mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The figures used for this unit are Confrontation figures from the Rams set. They are available from the Ram Army Box (16 figures), Abysmal Skull Unit Box (4 figures), or Necromancer Skull Unit Box (4 figures). The name of the figure is Skeleton Thrall.

The way I interpret this is that only 4 sculpts are being used. With the Ram Army Box there will be multiples of the 4 sculpts but the large figure in both the Abysmal Skull Unit Box and the Necromancer Skull Unit Box won't be used. Is this correct?

Also, I can't seem to find Skeleton Thrall anywhere - any suggestions? I don't think I understand what Skeleton Thrall is. Is it a single figure that is not shown or is that what the sets of 4 refer to? Thank you.

Drizzt Do'Urden and Guenhwyvar keep on giving.
I recommend everyone try Darth Vader's Massivescape suggestions.
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkurtb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The figures used for this unit are Confrontation figures from the Rams set. They are available from the Ram Army Box (16 figures), Abysmal Skull Unit Box (4 figures), or Necromancer Skull Unit Box (4 figures). The name of the figure is Skeleton Thrall.

The way I interpret this is that only 4 sculpts are being used. With the Ram Army Box there will be multiples of the 4 sculpts but the large figure in both the Abysmal Skull Unit Box and the Necromancer Skull Unit Box won't be used. Is this correct?

Also, I can't seem to find Skeleton Thrall anywhere - any suggestions? I don't think I understand what Skeleton Thrall is. Is it a single figure that is not shown or is that what the sets of 4 refer to? Thank you.
Skeleton Thrall is just the name (in the Confrontation system) for a single figure of this type.

The Ram army box actually contains 16 distinct skeleton thrall sculpts (along with 12 other figures, including the large figures from the unit boxes). This is typical for Rackham - there are rarely duplicate sculpts in a given box. The unit boxes each contain 4 sculpts, each of which is a duplicate for one of the skeleton thrall sculpts that appears in the Army Box. (Presumably the "Toxic Skull Unit Box" and "Undying Skull Unit Box", neither of which appear to be easy to find, contain the other 8 sculpts.)

The C3V policy is that any 4 nonrepeating sculpts can play as a squad. So if you played 16 skeletons, you could play the 16 in the Army box, or 4 sets of the 4 from one of the unit boxes, or anything in between.

There are discussions in C3V of customs using the large figures from the unit boxes (and other figures from the Ram Box), but nothing that we've committed to making. As soon as we reach the point that we commit to developing a custom using those figures, you will hear about it in this subforum.

Last edited by dok; May 9th, 2011 at 11:27 PM. Reason: clarity
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:41 PM

mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker

Excellent. Thanks for the clarification dok.

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dok again.

Drizzt Do'Urden and Guenhwyvar keep on giving.
I recommend everyone try Darth Vader's Massivescape suggestions.
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:47 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Oh man, those new skeleton thralls look pretty awesome.

Although we love them, the problem with all these sneak peaks is that we're still waiting on the current C3V wave (14). Then, we see all the cool figures that are being considered for the future waves.

... or are these figures (the Phemera and the Skeleton thralls) being considered for the nearest release?

Anyway... these sculpts are great!

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old May 10th, 2011, 08:01 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

As of right now the Phemera and Skeletons are planned for Wave 15. The reason for releasing the sculpt info this early is so the community can get a jump on acquiring the figures.

We've learned the hard way that the sooner we get this info out, the better.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; May 10th, 2011 at 09:09 AM.
Old May 10th, 2011, 08:35 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When should we be expecting Wave 15? I'm estimating around September-November?
Old May 10th, 2011, 10:55 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Is wave 14 even dated yet? You're going to have a hard time getting an estimate for wave 15 without even knowing when wave 14 is due out.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:11 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Is wave 14 even dated yet? You're going to have a hard time getting an estimate for wave 15 without even knowing when wave 14 is due out.

One of our hold-ups is timely public playtest submissions. We need the playtests to help us lock down a design's points and usefulness, but we get delayed when playtests are not turned in in a timely manner. Right now we are relying on the community's involvemnt to help us get this wave out.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs