Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 6th, 2008, 03:40 AM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

I think we are ready to announce an official get together date rather than discussing. Just make the announcement and its official, because I think we've discuseed everything.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old August 6th, 2008, 10:39 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

August 30th there is a game day in Alhambra link Here

DWARVES!
Old August 6th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Is there anyone in the LA area? I MAY be heading to school out there sometime next year for a year or so and was wondering if anyone out in the LA are had room for a 'Scaper. I can cook, clean, mow the lawn, do just about whatever. I don't smoke (often) or drink. PM me if you have any ideas of a good place to stay and we'll work something out.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 6th, 2008, 07:01 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runehardt View Post
Runehardt present and accounted for. Simi Valley (and Studio City) Heroscape fan!!

Oh, I only saw this post now. Are you in Wood Ranch or in the Eastern side of Simi?

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old August 6th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Is there anyone in the LA area? I MAY be heading to school out there sometime next year for a year or so and was wondering if anyone out in the LA are had room for a 'Scaper. I can cook, clean, mow the lawn, do just about whatever. I don't smoke (often) or drink. PM me if you have any ideas of a good place to stay and we'll work something out.
Unfortunately there's no spare room at my place but perhaps we can play some games when you get down.
Old August 6th, 2008, 07:41 PM

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

From the looks of things, and cost of living in CA and the amount of time I would have to put into school, I think it'll be about September before I can make it down there, but I would gladly play some 'Scape with you. Do you know any other LA area scapers?

Old August 6th, 2008, 08:02 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

I work in LA take the metro everyday... what school are you looking at?

DWARVES!
Old August 6th, 2008, 08:05 PM

LA Film school. It is a one year intensive program from which I will obtain my Associates. My parents want me to have a plan that will show how I will pay for living and food and travel for the year I am at school. I do not have that much money, so I fear I will not be able to afford an apartment (the program does not seem like it will leave much time for a job) so hopefully I can find a friendly 'Scaper to help...

Old August 6th, 2008, 08:58 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
From the looks of things, and cost of living in CA and the amount of time I would have to put into school, I think it'll be about September before I can make it down there, but I would gladly play some 'Scape with you. Do you know any other LA area scapers?
I'm in L.A., though we don't have any room...

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old August 6th, 2008, 10:44 PM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Welcome to L.A. Drumline3469 that's when you get here. There is quite a few of us in L.A. or near by. Good luck with finding a room or even a studio to rent near or around the L.A. area. Cost is a premium. Just keep your eyes on this thread and i am sure something will come your way.

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old August 6th, 2008, 11:04 PM

Faxanadu13 is surprisingly tart

I just wanted to say that I have started a Heroscape group of my own in Reno. Its about 10 players but I'm pulling them in and we are gameing at a popular gamestore. I believe there may soon be some Northern Nevada 'Scapers. And of course I will direct them here.
I just wanted to let you South Cal 'scapers know because you were very helpful to me back a few weeks ago. And I am excited about being abole to have games on a weekly basis now.

:{ ALL OF OUR TIME WE SPEND }:
:{WAITING FOR OUR SOULS TO REND}:

"WATCH OUT FOR SPRING-TAILED JUMPING SNAKES!"
Old August 6th, 2008, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJIM View Post
Welcome to L.A. Drumline3469 that's when you get here. There is quite a few of us in L.A. or near by. Good luck with finding a room or even a studio to rent near or around the L.A. area. Cost is a premium. Just keep your eyes on this thread and i am sure something will come your way.

Thanks, I can't wait to get there (that is, if I get accepted.) I just hope someone here has some room, because, as you said, cost is a premium. One which I cannot afford.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers