Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 16th, 2014, 09:30 PM

Zarklin knows what's in an order marker Zarklin knows what's in an order marker
Re: First big haul, How did I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
You did good. There really isn't a check box for "not doing good," so congrats, and welcome.
Haha yea getting more scape is always good right!

Yea belgarath I'm pretty excited to get a big map built this weekend. This will add nicely to my RotV and 2 fortress sets... ahhh geeking out
Old April 17th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

I can most definitely help you complete your squads and let me know what you are looking for. I have some "extra" scape that I am selling, but you will need to be patient as I have about 5 more people I am filling orders for at the moment. So just PM me and I can put you on the queue.

I would also be interested in your cards that have no figures for them.

And yes, you did well.
Old April 17th, 2014, 04:39 PM

Zarklin knows what's in an order marker Zarklin knows what's in an order marker

I'll be shooting you a PM early next week. Think I'm in that que. All good man I can imagine how busy you get. For sure I'd love to complete those squads, debating if I want to try and get figures for the cards or if it will be easier to get them together later. Thanks again. I'll work on my patience I'm still in that super excited new to the game phase
Old April 18th, 2014, 03:15 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarklin View Post
I'll be shooting you a PM early next week. Think I'm in that que. All good man I can imagine how busy you get. For sure I'd love to complete those squads, debating if I want to try and get figures for the cards or if it will be easier to get them together later. Thanks again. I'll work on my patience I'm still in that super excited new to the game phase
You are indeed!
Old August 14th, 2014, 09:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Actually, if the painted 2x24 white tiles will slide together without too much work, that's kinda cool as 'Scape never had such a thing.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales