Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 24th, 2010, 04:46 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
"I never knew that about you"....a fun thread.

One of the "Team Building" things we do at my company is have the teams get together and share something about themselves that their co-workers might not know about them. A few times it has taken on the "3 truths and a lie" format used in the Scaper of the Week blog but alot of times it is simply just going around the room and each person reveals their "secret".

I thought this would be a fun thing to do here...especially with all of the tension that gets built up in some of the other threads.

I'll go first...

I really like Karaoke and have performed several times at or company picnic...some times in costume.

Last week at the picnic I got to perform 3 times (by request). Each year the picnic has a theme. This year it was "The 80's"...so i definitely had to bust out some Cure....

Here is a pic of me in action...

Old June 24th, 2010, 05:50 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker
Re: "I never knew that about you"....a fun thread.

Well here goes:
Spoiler Alert!

I play soccer, indoor soccer, polevault, and run track.
Old June 24th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I once bowled a 300 game.

EDIT: In truth, I've bowled three 300 games, but only one was sanctioned.
Old June 24th, 2010, 06:38 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post

Nice! I've only ever bowled a 300 game on my Wii.
Old June 24th, 2010, 07:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post

Nice! I've only ever bowled a 300 game on my Wii.
I can't break 120 for the life of me.

I happen to be one of those super-skinny guys who eats like I was 1000 pounds. I also ran for various class offices in school, but I always lost.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 24th, 2010, 07:54 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Ona, where did the beard go?

I once paid $1100 for Standing room at a Red Sox game.*

*Game 2 of the 2004 World Series

-insert signature here-
Old June 24th, 2010, 08:17 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have no sense of smell as a result of a face-smooshing skateboard accident from my youth.

Old June 24th, 2010, 09:01 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

I am a classical violinist, which is weird even for gamer geeks. I'm going to be attending the New England Conservatory of Music in Boston this fall as a freshie.

Any other musicians out there?
Old June 24th, 2010, 09:02 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I have no sense of smell as a result of a face-smooshing skateboard accident from my youth.
So much for my 'gamer funk' strategy...

-insert signature here-
Old June 24th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am an avid reader and for the past year have been stuck in paranormal romance(40yr old, straight male). Twilight, Vampire Academy, House of Night novels.

Oh, and I caused SpiteoftheDice to get a new title and now waiting on nyys's.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old June 24th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

I like turtles.
Old June 24th, 2010, 09:54 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I fence (this should be no surprise). I was a National Champion a few times, got one spot away from being the alternate for the world team. (3 team members, one alternate that gets to go to the tournament as well.)

I brew my own beer, and drink most of it.

I comb my hair into a pompadour.

Honestly, don't really know if I do anything that anyone here would find odd.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online