Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 3rd, 2009, 07:33 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Working through Mass Effect, looks almost as good as the PC version, though the Decryption mini-game is a joke (not that the PC version is that much better).

Just downloaded the controls for Street Fighter 4, so maybe I'll be able to beat it on anything but easiest. I wish console game makers understood not everyone has a HD TV and made their text a bit bigger.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 3rd, 2009, 01:11 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
I wish console game makers understood not everyone has a HD TV and made their text a bit bigger.
Couldn't agree more.

And not even HDTV. You know, I don't have a widescreen in the room with the Xbox, its just a....20-something inch. Impossible to see some text. A couple games got it right, but others are damn-near unreadable.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 09:03 PM

n1ck3l knows what's in an order marker n1ck3l knows what's in an order marker

I am still playing TimeSplitters: Future Perfect on my PS2. My goodness, it is such a great game. The multiplayer, IMHO, tops even that of Halo.

Speaking of the TS series, has there been any news on number 4, other than the fact that Free Radical got bought out?

All work and no play makes n1ck3l a dull boy... and it means you are spending too much time setting up the map. Get on with it!

Last edited by n1ck3l; July 3rd, 2009 at 09:06 PM. Reason: A whole lot of typos.
Old July 4th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just wanted to shout out to my wonderful wife.

Our old TV didn't even have RCA jacks and when we wanted to watch Netflix using the 360, it would get very dark, then very light (Copy protection since I had to run my 360 through our VCR to play it).

Needless to say she surprised me by dropping $300 at Best Buy yesterday to get a new 32" HDTV (awesome sale price).

The 360 rocks in 720p, text is easy to read now in SF4 and Mass Effect is absolutely stunning in HD. So props to my wife, the best lady in the world

EDIT: My son just blasted through the demo of Halo Wars, so I guess I'll need to add that to my Netflix queue.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Last edited by jschild; July 4th, 2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old July 4th, 2009, 10:51 AM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

I bought these PSP games from my local Target the other day:

LocoRoco 2 for $5
Secret Agent Clank for $10

I've played LocoRoco 2 for a little while, and it's a fun game. I'm saving Agent Clank for a trip to Manistee on Sunday.

One word of advice to the gamers here: Never believe the price marked on clearanced out games. Always scan the price. Agent Clank read $27 dollars on clearance, but, when scanned it turned out to be $10.

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.
Old July 4th, 2009, 10:57 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got a 20% off a used Wii game at Gamestop coupon, so I might go try and use that today!
Old July 8th, 2009, 10:10 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Beat X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition over the weekend. SOOOO much better than the movie its based on.

My new obsession is BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. SFIV might have reignited my love of fighters, but BB is the first truly unique 2D fighter I've played in ages.
Old July 8th, 2009, 03:22 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Beat X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition over the weekend. SOOOO much better than the movie its based on.

My new obsession is BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. SFIV might have reignited my love of fighters, but BB is the first truly unique 2D fighter I've played in ages.
Yea blazblu is fun, I played it at my friends house, buy I'm not a fan of animated fighters (street fighter, guilty gear, etc).

Atm Im playing Armored Core for Answer, Ive always been of fan of the games, I go in and out of them.

Old July 8th, 2009, 06:12 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I still have not seen the movie, but the game was good, wasn't it? I went and re-watched the first three movies after playing that game it was so cool.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old July 8th, 2009, 06:19 PM

darkeye202 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Other than my obsession with Guitar Hero, right now I'm trying to beat Resident Evil 4 and the first God of War on PS2. Great games, both of them.
Old July 8th, 2009, 07:58 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just picked up Boom Blox and am looking forward to giving that a try tonight.
Old July 8th, 2009, 09:22 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

I'm trying to beat the 5th level in Army Men: Toys in Space. It's too hard, I think I'll have to use cheats.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games