Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 13th, 2018, 10:27 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 4/21/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
So are we all going to be on one big map? That’s the way it sounds. Or split up into something like groups of four per map? If we are all on one big map, that seems like it will be a lot of down time in between turns. Even if you have a low turnout of 8 people. Or am I missing something?
All on one map. With just one figure on the battlefield at a time (Heroes will rotate as they die out), it shouldn't be too hard. Everyone should have an understanding of what they're doing during their turn.

Like Todd has said, it's just a fun event. I wouldn't worry too much about what's going on on the map more so than just bringing your 3 Heroes and being ready to slay. I don't even know what the map looks like except for Todd's idea that it would have a top level of 3 hexes so that either 3 single-space Heroes can battle or a single-space and double-space Hero can battle.

Again, I'm not sure how the whole thing is going to play out, but depending on time we could play some regular matches so if anyone wants to bring a 500pt army or two, that'd be fine.
Old June 13th, 2018, 10:44 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Ah. It will definitely go faster with only 1 hero per person at a time. Thanks for filling me as much as you could . Hopefully I don’t have to work and we can make it.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old June 13th, 2018, 11:16 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Ah. It will definitely go faster with only 1 hero per person at a time. Thanks for filling me as much as you could . Hopefully I don’t have to work and we can make it.
My pleasure, hose! Hopefully we see you there! I know Todd is super stoked for this event.
Old June 13th, 2018, 09:27 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Im coming!

Anyone opposed to my bringing of Balloretta?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17aw...jZYu6IWaZ/view

While I do realize this would give me *two* heroes if she Posseses, this is probably the best possible format for her lol. She’s also not exactly a powerhouse unit with a single attack of 3.

An alternative is Sithis. He hasn’t gotten much play, and this seems like a fun event for him. He is double spaced.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_k...JoNndxUWM/view

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 13th, 2018, 10:32 PM

Re: Im coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Anyone opposed to my bringing of Balloretta?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17aw...jZYu6IWaZ/view

While I do realize this would give me *two* heroes if she Posseses, this is probably the best possible format for her lol. She’s also not exactly a powerhouse unit with a single attack of 3.

An alternative is Sithis. He hasn’t gotten much play, and this seems like a fun event for him. He is double spaced.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_k...JoNndxUWM/view
Sithis would definitely be better because of what you mentioned.
Old June 13th, 2018, 11:00 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Sounds good! The evil Troll looks forward to being Quick Released, Ice Sharded, and Q-Gunned to death!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:51 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

What time is the tournament?
Old June 16th, 2018, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
What time is the tournament?
We'll start ASAP. Normal tournaments we've started as soon as 12:30, but I'm not sure what preparation is required tomorrow so we'll see.
Old June 16th, 2018, 12:12 AM
I could go

Its supposed to start at 12:30 AM, according to facebook.

~~flameslayer, going to sleep instead.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 16th, 2018, 12:17 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Just wanted to say that I'm sorry to be missing this event. I really hope to make it to the next one. Have fun everyone!
Old June 16th, 2018, 09:20 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hopefully next time, Tiamat. Hosey and I are leaving shortly. We should be there between 12:30 and 1:00.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old June 16th, 2018, 10:03 AM

Anyone able to bring Brandis Skyhunter? Thought I had him but apparently not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events