Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 24th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GCF - Grishnakh Custom Superheroes - Power Girl

Took me longer than expected ... been busy ... but I took a few quick pics. I grabbed a small sample size of the different terrain types that I flocked and put them together eclectically.

Darkseid is chillin' on magma and lava with a random wall in the background.

Predator v Batman on grass and swamp grass with that wall again.

Killer Frost is cold ... and there is some flocked grass and rock in the background.

Nearly everything I used to flock the terrain was purchased from the dollar store ... the exception being the grass flock.

It was fun and I enjoy using the flocked terrain. Thanks for the inspiration!
Old March 25th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Took me longer than expected ... been busy ... but I took a few quick pics. I grabbed a small sample size of the different terrain types that I flocked and put them together eclectically.

Darkseid is chillin' on magma and lava with a random wall in the background.

Predator v Batman on grass and swamp grass with that wall again.

Killer Frost is cold ... and there is some flocked grass and rock in the background.

Nearly everything I used to flock the terrain was purchased from the dollar store ... the exception being the grass flock.

It was fun and I enjoy using the flocked terrain. Thanks for the inspiration!
Awesome! Thanks for sharing these. I think the lava came out great. It gives the impression of a hot, burning surface for sure. I bought a bottle of "snow" from a model railroad hobby store to do what you did. But like you said "been busy" and have yet gotten around to using it!

The great thing is now you'll have these for years to come. And they really do dress up the "set" so to speak. I'll tell you though, once the custom terrain bug bites you'll want to do more! You'll start seeing things in stores that you'll think, hey, that would make a great one hex sized object. Especially in pet stores!
Old March 25th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very nice Hellfire!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 25th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very nice Hellfire!
Yeah, and the rest of the terrain is pretty good too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 26th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Awesome! Thanks for sharing these. I think the lava came out great. It gives the impression of a hot, burning surface for sure. I bought a bottle of "snow" from a model railroad hobby store to do what you did. But like you said "been busy" and have yet gotten around to using it!

The great thing is now you'll have these for years to come. And they really do dress up the "set" so to speak. I'll tell you though, once the custom terrain bug bites you'll want to do more! You'll start seeing things in stores that you'll think, hey, that would make a great one hex sized object. Especially in pet stores!
I look forward to seeing how your snow turns out. I believe it makes it all the more fun to set up terrain with the flocked terrain hexes. I've definitely already caught the terrain bug ... always have my eye out for stuff I can use and inspiration. A stop at the local pet store will surely be in my near future.
Old March 26th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Promotable Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Very nice Hellfire!
Yeah, and the rest of the terrain is pretty good too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado
Very nice Hellfire!

Thanks!
Old March 26th, 2016, 10:39 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A lot of great options in the aquarium section. Some of the 'caves' for lizards are interesting. There is a stone arched bridge I have had my eye on for years, in hope to catch it on sale.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 12th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: GCF - Grishnakh Custom Superheroes - Triplicate Girl

Triplicate Girl

Notes:
Triplicate Girl is a Heroclix figure. You will need a total of three of the same miniatures to represent her. (I use Triplicate Girl - 006.)

It's a three for one sale here at Grishnakh's Custom Figures!

Presenting:
Triplicate Girl!
or Duo Damsel!
or just simply Una…

Luornu Durgo was born on Cargg, a planet with three suns, which grants its Carggite inhabitants the ability to split themselves into three identical bodies. She became the Legion of Super-Heroes first new recruit, joining the team under the code name Triplicate Girl.

After successfully completing many missions as Triplicate Girl, she suffered tragedy when Brainiac 5's robot Computo went rogue and killed one of her three bodies. She adopted the codename Duo Damsel, with the ability to split into two forms.

Luornu started dating Bouncing Boy (Chuck Taine) and became one of the Legion's most enduring couples and eventually the Legion's first married couple.

While battling the Time Trapper Luornu's second body was destroyed, making her essentially powerless. She changed her code name to Una and resigned from active duty.

In all of her forms, Luornu has mastered a specialized Carggite form of martial arts called Trijitsu, which was developed by her people to take full advantage of three forms fighting simultaneously. Lournu can fight like a virtual army acting in concert, making her a truly formidable opponent.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...&original=1&c=

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...&original=1&c=
Old July 12th, 2016, 04:04 PM

Cool.

The price feels a bit high but three 70 pointers feels pretty close. She just feels a bit fragile. She still has one Life when merged correct?
My theory-scape is not the strongest though.

Split Personality. That may be the best.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 12th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Cool.

The price feels a bit high but three 70 pointers feels pretty close. She just feels a bit fragile. She still has one Life when merged correct?
My theory-scape is not the strongest though.

Split Personality. That may be the best.
Each figure has one Life, yes, that is correct. You must have a figure on the battlefield to be able to split, so if the one figure on the board is destroyed all of the figures on the card have no way to be placed on the board, effectively destroying her.

In all honesty I almost posted her in my development thread instead of here. I'm a bit worried about her survivability as well. Perhaps her defense should be a 4 normally. That would make her a 4/8/12 on her Combined Defense SA.

This is weird territory I know. We listed her as a Unique Hero/Squad. Either we are breaking new ground here, or jumping the shark. Not too sure just yet… We like to push boundaries.
Old July 12th, 2016, 04:36 PM

My first thought was 4 Defense as well but that 12 gives me pause.
Still just one Life. DeathWalker 12,000 anyone?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 12th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Titleless

Quote:
My first thought was 4 Defense as well but that 12 gives me pause.
Still just one Life. DeathWalker 12,000 anyone?
Well, we've got a few top tier figures that can, given the right situation, roll around that many dice. We've always maxed out at 12 dice. Much more than that and it gets a bit silly. Regardless, there's something very satisfying about rolling that many dice, especially in a superhero game.

Still, not rushing to alter her just yet. There's a good balance here somewhere, I'm sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations