Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:45 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Alternate Terrain for VS?

I have seen several different VS pictures lately that have, instead of the regular kind of brown-lined, plain color terrain, the flocked texture of Grishnakh's technique. Seeing as I just recently flocked my own terrain, I think it would be helpful to me to see how it would look if I make a map straight in VS. However, I've searched for something about this, with no success.
Does anyone have a file for this?

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old May 24th, 2009, 03:21 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Re: Alternate Terrain for VS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
I have seen several different VS pictures lately that have, instead of the regular kind of brown-lined, plain color terrain, the flocked texture of Grishnakh's technique. Seeing as I just recently flocked my own terrain, I think it would be helpful to me to see how it would look if I make a map straight in VS. However, I've searched for something about this, with no success.
Does anyone have a file for this?
Configuration>Preferences, in the window, choose Textures>Srmalloy.

I personally think the classic texture looks much better.

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old May 25th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Alternate Terrain for VS?

Thanks, I never noticed this before. I thought it was a seperate file, and not something embedded in the program.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software