Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 1st, 2006, 10:20 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
I've seen both Oceans 11 films several times, along with the sequel and the new Italian Job. I can quote the original Italian Job from memory, I've seen it so often.

So that's my credentials for the big heist established - who else is in?
I would help out but I am afraid of Kaiser Sose!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 1st, 2006, 10:59 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
I've seen both Oceans 11 films several times, along with the sequel and the new Italian Job. I can quote the original Italian Job from memory, I've seen it so often.

Since "Drumlanrig Castle" and "The Asuncion NFA Museum" I have sworn off things like this. That is until Stockholm cuts down on their security.

j/k

All you would really need is 4-5 really fast Coopers, and of course B@##$ of solid Brass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:

That's what I would USUALLY SUSPECT you to say,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 1st, 2006, 06:32 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:

I'm Kaiser Sose !!!!
Old August 2nd, 2006, 06:33 PM

jojomanzo has disabled reputation
Found the Tundra and the Ice Dragon sets at Target in Gainesville, FL!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales