Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 30th, 2014, 05:12 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Einar's Puppy figures sale August 8th 2014 (added ticalla)

I'm planning on getting rid of everything. It's all in good condition, but everything is out of box and has seen a lot of love. There are some bent spears, that kind of thing. I'm going to add more to this list later as I continue doing inventory, and I'll probably add tiles to that too. All of the tiles I have are flocked or at least painted differently so I'm not sure if you all want that sort of thing.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll figure out shipping. I have paypal so that's how that works. Tell me what you want to pay and we'll talk. I'll try my hardest to ship within a week of your payment coming through.

UPDATES: that's all of the figures. I'll get to tiles sometime soon(ish)

red indicates they're in the process of being sold, I'm just waiting to receive payment.

Everything on this list I'll sell at a rate of 5$ per unit or 3$ if you're buying in bulk.

Utgar
Marro
nagrubs ||||
marro warriors
ne gok sa
tor kul na
hive
Me burq sa

orcs
Grimnak
tornak
ornak

soulborgs

zettian

misc.

krug
pelloth ||
khosumet
taelord
brunak
othkurik the black dragon ||
Mimring (wings not so attached, free if you want him)
su bak na

Vydar
krav
Q10 ||
carr
otonashi
james murphy
dund

Jandar
dendrick
airborne elite
raelin (sotm)
raelin (rotv)
finn
thorgrim
drake alexander (sotm)
drake alexander (rotv)
sir Dupuis
eravan sunshadow ||

Aquilla
Darrak

Einar
eastern
izumi
kato

latin

Marcus Gallus

misc.
Tandros ||
ana karithon ||
retiarius
sparticus
crixus

ULLAR
moriko
dead eye dan
sonlen
syvaris
venoc warlord
charos

ANYTHING MARVEL

RARER UNITS:
I was looking on ebay and the prices of these guys really blew me away. For anything on this list, show me an ebay listing and I'll knock 20% off of that.

elite onyx vipers
capuans |
imperium ||
granites |||
quasatch ||
Sentinels of Jandar |
Einar Imperium ||
axegrinders |
ornak (same as gilbert)

TERRAIN:
Molten wasteland (with figures) painted to look a little more "ashy" (I can email photos if you want) - 40$

Ticalla Jungle. That's 3 trees, 6 bushes, and a set of fyorlag spiders. The spiders don't have an army card. - 85$

Last edited by Einar's puppy; August 8th, 2014 at 05:04 PM. Reason: updates
Old July 30th, 2014, 05:23 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Einar's Puppy figures sale July 30th 2014

Needs moving to trade threads.
Old July 30th, 2014, 06:59 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Einar's Puppy figures sale July 30th 2014

Sorry about that. I saw "sales" and I figured that this would be the place to do it.
Old August 1st, 2014, 02:37 PM

shmet Woo who?
Re: Einar's Puppy figures sale August 1st 2014

Could you clarify this for me:
Quote:
Everything on this list I'll sell at a rate of 5$ per unit or 3$ if you're buying in bulk.
Does this mean $5 per figure or $5 per squad? I'm not trying to be a lowballer, but $5 per figure seems a bit much for some of these squads.
EDIT:
What number of figures constitutes bulk?

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.

Last edited by shmet; August 1st, 2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old August 1st, 2014, 04:18 PM
All growed up

Re: Einar's Puppy figures sale August 1st 2014

Per army card. If its a squad than the whole squad. If its a hero than the hero.

Bulk is if I think its bulk. A little finicky I know, but basically if I have to put them in a box instead of a padded envelope.

And I know 5 is high for a lot of this. Its also low for some of it. I figure it evens out.
Old August 7th, 2014, 05:03 PM

shmet Woo who?
Re: Einar's Puppy figures sale August 6th 2014 (added ticall

My order shipped quickly (it took less than a week to get across most of the US). I was also impressed at the care taken to ensure Gilbert remained undamaged (he arrived in a smaller box with padding). I recommend buying from Einar's Puppy.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old August 13th, 2014, 10:20 AM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker
Re: Einar's Puppy figures sale August 8th 2014 (added ticall

Just received my order from Einars Puppy everything was in order.
Great transaction!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales