Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 3rd, 2011, 09:33 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Gurei-Ornery's Picture Battle Reports (Original, I Know!)

Hello and welcome to Friday Night Fights!

My son and I liked Frylock's reports so much, we decided to steal his format. Seriously, I think his reports are great and fill a void for people who either have a tough time finding someone to play against or just have a tough time with time.

The main reason I am starting this thread is to get my son, Legos of Bleakewoode on the forum (to be referred to as LoB from now on in this thread), excited about Heroscape again. I have ruined myself by buying too many other games that have drawn his attention away from Heroscape.

One of our/his problems has been army selection (my fault again; by buying multiples of everything it becomes daunting to choose), so for our first battle we used Carakki/InfaredFog's random draft deck with a 600 point threshold/ 500 point army. Sadly, I didn't record all of the cards we drew. It would have been nice to have gotten feedback on army selection based our “hands”.

Anyhoo, to the map!
I apologize for not giving credit to the map's designer, I will try not to let that happen again. If anyone recognizes it I will gladly edit my post to include their handle.

Gurei-Ornery's (G-O) Army: DW 7000, Skahen, Carr, Snipers x1, and Repulsor's x2

LoB's Army: Drake SotM, Brunak, AE, Spiders x3 (510 I know. He's 8 and I love him, what am I supposed to do.)

Thanks for checking this out, I/we hope you like it. Feel free to predict the victor and expect some bad decisions we are both noobs. We've already played this one and it was pretty fun.

G-O
Old June 3rd, 2011, 10:01 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Gurei-Ornery's Picture Battle Reports (Original, I Know!

I'm going with LoB's army. He can hack through your army G-O if you're not careful.

I've played on that map before, though I can't place the name at the moment.
Old June 3rd, 2011, 10:50 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Sunken Temple, I think.
Old June 3rd, 2011, 10:53 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart

ill go with lobs

Old June 3rd, 2011, 10:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Don't let the children get the upper hand! I pick G-O.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 3rd, 2011, 11:43 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

LoB!!!!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old June 4th, 2011, 02:55 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The votes are in 3-1 in favor of LoB.

Recap:

The Map:

G-O's Army:
DW 7000
Skahen
Carr
Snipers x1
Repulsor's x2

LoB's Army:
Drake SotM
Brunak
AE
Spiders x3

The Battle Report:
Spoiler Alert!

I'll post the next pre-battle soon.

G-O

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; June 4th, 2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Added vote count
Old June 5th, 2011, 01:10 PM

Gurei-Ornery's Picture Battle Reports - Battle 2

Next battle will be on Dungeon Lake by jschild.

G-O's Army:
Marcus
Sacred Band x5
TSA x2

LoB's Army:
Kurrok
Fire Elemental x5
Water Elemental x2
Earth Elemental x2
Air Elemental x2

We are in the midst of the fray as I type. Hopefully will have the report up tonight.
Old June 5th, 2011, 03:04 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I think LoB's elemental army will prevail. However, I'm slightly worried about the sheer number of Greeks and samurai he will have to kill.
Old June 5th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'll take G-O to get Revenge of the Dad.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 5th, 2011, 05:35 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

G-O!!!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old June 5th, 2011, 05:47 PM

This one took forever to complete (13 rounds) and came down to 1 on 1. I don't know if I will finish the report tonight. It was fun and this map is tough.

G-O

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; June 5th, 2011 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Added:"and came down to 1 on 1"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports