Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 13th, 2008, 01:10 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The best B-day cake ever!

http://bp0.blogger.com/_G3pFArRuGhE/...h/S7300205.jpg

I don't know how to get pictures up on this forum, but you can copy and paste this url into your address bar to see my sweet birthday cake. If you know how I can post the picture, I'll be glad to take you're help.
Old February 13th, 2008, 01:25 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
That's a very strange looking cake...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 13th, 2008, 04:17 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Strange and cool! Happy 25th bday!

Old February 13th, 2008, 06:12 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
INCREDIBLY cool. And a good idea, hopefully I'll be making a cake like that for my son in a few years.

Congrats on being 25, enjoy it while you can, you only have about 10 years of peak performance left.

Kevin
Old February 13th, 2008, 07:38 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker
Sweet, kinda like mine i dont have pics but it had all the flagbearers on it, with candles over the flags, thanks mom. i got all the other parts, bags dice in a nice box afterwards.
Old February 13th, 2008, 07:59 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Tried to open the URL but there was nothing there.
Old February 13th, 2008, 08:30 AM

pehuskey has disabled reputation
that's a pretty funny cake
Old February 13th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here's the image. As for how to post an image, simply type the URL of the image and put [ I M G ] (without the spaces) before it and [ / I M G ] (again without spaces) after it.

What's up with the double based figure on two different levels? Obviously whoever made this didn't know the first thing about HeroScape. I wouldn't be bragging about that...

And for those of you who haven't gotten it yet, THAT WAS A JOKE.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 13th, 2008, 09:55 AM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker
You stole my joke.
Old February 13th, 2008, 11:28 AM

yanks114kd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q...My%20Birthday/

This was my cake for 2007 i got wave 6 as my gift

14MS-15RTTFF-6VW-5TT-6-FOTA-6SOTM-3TJ
1-MARVEL-3-D&D
Old February 13th, 2008, 11:47 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
I was a bit disappointed that there were no Raelins popping out of that cake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old February 13th, 2008, 01:08 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Is that a cookie cake? I think it looks sweet. Happy late 25th.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion