Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 12th, 2010, 11:04 PM

Hrockle knows what's in an order marker Hrockle knows what's in an order marker
Re: Title Advocacy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitearrow View Post
I nominate Kaiser Cat for the title of ,"Site defender", for his recent crusade against a mass-posting bot.
Seconded.
Old August 12th, 2010, 11:05 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I nominate Kaiser Cat for the title of ,"Site defender", for his recent crusade against a mass-posting bot.
"Devourer of SPAM"
Old August 12th, 2010, 11:11 PM

Hrockle knows what's in an order marker Hrockle knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
"Devourer of SPAM"
Fixed for you.
Old August 13th, 2010, 12:27 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
And while we're on the subject, I would like to nominate theodorego (said mass-posting bot) for the title "gets around."

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; August 13th, 2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: I don't know if it's worth nominating a bot, but I like the title
Old August 13th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

So when does dok get his title changed to "fuzzy little Gencon Champion - 2010"?
Old August 13th, 2010, 04:09 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
And while we're on the subject, I would like to nominate theodorego (said mass-posting bot) for the title "gets around."
Isn't he banned?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 13th, 2010, 04:38 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Isn't he banned?
It is now.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 13th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I nominate Freezie for the title "Greatest Ice Elemental." He just deverses it. Check out Cobalt Cave.

MegaSilver
Old August 13th, 2010, 04:44 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I nominate Freezie for the title "Greatest Ice Elemental." He just deverses it. Check out Cobalt Cave.

MegaSilver
The only CoN related titles ar things like Dysole's that says their rank, or Outstanding First Time CoN Player. And OY's.
Old August 13th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Quote:

MegaSilver
The only CoN related titles ar things like Dysole's that says their rank, or Outstanding First Time CoN Player. And OY's.
Well, before the games started he called himself the Greatest Ice Elemental.

Also, his name and avatar suggests he likes the Greater Ice Elemental a lot. I think the title fits him well.
Old August 13th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

MegaSilver
*cough* *cough*

On another note, I'd like to chime in for Aldin (I seem to do this a good deal...)
and say that there's too much chatter going on. Can we please not spam, including just posting 'seconded'?
Old August 13th, 2010, 07:01 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

MegaSilver
PK's "Has 17 genders" is CoN related.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online