Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old July 26th, 2013, 05:50 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Index of Custom Projects

Below is a lost of all Custom Projects (with multiple people collaborating), most of which are in the Misc Customs Project Forum. The links are to the index or welcome threads. Order is roughly how recently active the project is (don't hate me if not the order you like). PM me or post here if you want to add/change a project link.

Classic Custom Creators of Valhalla (C3V)
Soldiers of Valhalla (SOV)
-- SoV & C3V Books of Index & PDF Compilation
Arena of the Valkyrie (AotV)
Competitive Unit Congress (CUC)
Comics Customs Creators Guild (C3G)
Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Fiction
Historyscape
Mythscape
ShooterScape/GameScape
Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape
Heroes of Middle Earth (HoME)
United Halo 'Scapers
Project Pokemon
Heroes of Star Trek (HoST) (Old Thread)
Harry Potter Scape Custom Project
Greek Mythology Customs
Project Myvra
The Custom Master Set Project

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 17th, 2019 at 09:59 AM.
Old July 26th, 2013, 06:53 PM

LoganTO is surprisingly tart
Re: Index of Custom Projects

OOO I feel so official now

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 26th, 2013, 08:27 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Did you ask for a sticky?

~JS, who thinks this thread deserves a sticky
Old August 21st, 2013, 09:19 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

can you add this...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181

Last edited by Alex Karasavidis; August 21st, 2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: url
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:02 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I do have ideas' for custom figures for heroscape, but there is a problem with making the figure by myself. If any one wants to help me with the hard work. Let me know so I can share ideas'.
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:38 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
I do have ideas' for custom figures for heroscape, but there is a problem with making the figure by myself. If any one wants to help me with the hard work. Let me know so I can share ideas'.
See the Index to the custom forum for all your needs, especially the Customizing Compendium for ideas on designing a custom, Help with Wurdz for assistance on making sure you have power text unified, How to Make a Custom Card (2017 Version w/ Screenshots) for technical info on making a card, and MCC if you would like someone else to make a Card for you once you have the name, stats, wording, points, and figure figured out.
Old January 30th, 2018, 12:58 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I not sure which idea is good to be a custom figure. The creation of this custom unit will go to someone with extensive knowledge on making the custom figure and army card just incase. A very good idea is a custom unit with the carry ability. This is just a suggestion, I do not want to burden those that are unprepared for this task. My ideas' will have to wait, but you can think of good custom figure with the carry ability for starters.
Old January 30th, 2018, 04:01 PM

A really good idea is a custom figure with the carry ability, I have not seen any other units with carry other than Brumnak & Theracus. This is just a suggestion for a another flying transport with the carry ability. It is up to you if you want to make this unit.
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
A really good idea is a custom figure with the carry ability, I have not seen any other units with carry other than Brumnak & Theracus. This is just a suggestion for a another flying transport with the carry ability. It is up to you if you want to make this unit.
Actually this is a public index so it's also up to you to make this unit.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 30th, 2018, 08:37 PM

You do raise a good point, but I do have limitation when comes to making the figure & artdesign, so I will do what I can with this figure that is within my power. This name might sound silly to you, so I give the name, "Santa". I am not sure what the others scapers will think about this idea. His first ability, "Santa Blessing" to call the sled of Santa roll the 20-side die:
If you roll a 1-4, nothing happens

If you roll a 5-11, you can transport 2 small or medium figure that you control

If you roll a 12-17, you can transport 3 small or medium figure that you control

If you roll a 18-20, you can transport 4 small or medium figure that you control, or you can transport 1 large figure that you control

His next ability is, "Stealth Flying" this only applies when Santa calls his sled, so Santa does take leaving engagement damage if the sled isn't called

The third & final ability is called, "Present" roll the 20-sided die:

If you roll a 1, the opponent you choose controls Santa for this turn

If you roll a 2-4, you can remove 1 wound on any hero you control

If you roll a 5-10, you can remove 2 wounds on any hero you control

If you roll a 10-17, you can remove 3 wounds on any hero you control

If you roll a 18-19, you can remove all wounds on any hero you control

If you roll a 20, you may revive a dead figure, or use any figure special ability

That is all I can do, someone else has to make the figure & design it. Do it myself, but there some things I cannot do alone. Tell me your thoughts for this custom figure idea.
Old January 31st, 2018, 08:52 PM

Lightbulb Re: Index of Custom Projects

Hope you like the idea for a new custom unit that can with a carry ability. The idea for this figure comes with a transport that is not only limited to small, or medium figure size. The unit comes with a big red sleigh. This unit is named, "Santa" and he checked his list twice. His first ability call, "Santa Blessing" roll the 20-sided die to call the transport:

If you roll a 1-5, nothing happens

If you roll a 6-12, you can transport 2 small, medium figures, or 1 large figure you control

If you roll a 13-19, you can transport 3 small, medium figures, or 2 large figures you control

If you roll a 20, you can transport 4 small, medium figures, 3
large figures, or 1 huge figure you control

The next ability is called, "Naughty or Nice:

Naughty: Add 2 auto-attack die to units you control against the figure who harmed, "Santa"

Nice: After taking a turn with, "Santa" you can remove 1 wound on a figure you control, revive a unit with 1 life, or a squad for ressurection

The final ability is called, "Christmas Spirit" which is a defensive aura:

All figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Santa add 2 auto-shields to the defense roll

Next is Santa big red sleigh, the sleigh first ability is called, "Carry" which comes into effect after the sleigh is called:

Before moving Santa, choose any friendly figure you control, place the chosen figures adjacent to Santa

The next sleigh ability is called, "Stealth Flying" which comes into effect after the sleigh is called:

When counting spaces for Santa movement, ignore elevations. Santa may fly over water, or obstacles. There is no leaving engagement attacks on Santa

There are no more abilities for sleigh of Santa, that is all. I don't think I can make the army card, or the figure for the card. This is a task that requires someone more experienced than me at making custom units.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; February 1st, 2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old January 31st, 2018, 09:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

You should make a thread to put your custom ideas in! This is a pretty neat one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum