Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 5th, 2008, 01:54 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: North Carolina Scapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Good find Griffin, and good luck finding Eldgrim.

I'd like to add a comment about your first post on this page. The best way to thank Billy at AT is to Buy something from him! I picked up 2 TJs while I was there Saturday.
Absolutely, lets keep reminding him why HeroScape is a good item to keep on the shelf and why it's a good idea to continue to host our group meetings and tournaments.
If you wanted to be one of the really cool kids, you could kill two birds with one stone and buy one of the awesome Heroscape dice towers I made, and left on sale at AT. They're super-awesome, and nobody else will have one like yours.

/end shameless plug

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old August 5th, 2008, 04:02 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Ok this is very important news! I was at Walmart with my wife yesterday and as we were looking at Heroscape stuff we found a ton of wave 5 and 6, but that is not the big news. We were walking around the toy section looking for something for our daughter when my wife shouts at me from the discount section BLACK VIPERS!
Which walmart??? Any other discounted HS stuff?

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old August 5th, 2008, 04:31 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Talk about some old back stock... I'd be interested in knowing where it was, too...

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old August 5th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OK sorry about not leaving that very important info. The Walmart at 64 and New Hope Rd. in Raleigh. I will warn you though, there was only one more RotV master set and it did not have the EOV. Believe me if I saw another one I would have hid it and informed everyone here.
Old August 7th, 2008, 11:23 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

At the risk of "double posting", (I think thats a term thats usually frowned upon) where are all my peeps at? Doesn't any one have any thing to say? Like..Oh by the way I got beat up by a 13 year old, or... hey Griffin guess what, I found Eldgrim and he said he ran away because you never, ever draft him. And he said to Scape kick you in the shin when I saw you next. Come on guys just because we didn't place in the tournament quite where we were planning on (except for J-unit, you rock lil scape dude), doesn't mean life is over.
Old August 8th, 2008, 10:43 AM

ScaperChick is surprisingly tart

umm I'm pretty sure the only place Eldgrim could "scape kick" you is on your littlest toe! lol

Granite M, I saw the pic of the dice tower you made that was black and white, do you have a pic of the other one? Griffin said you made another one.. the other one was cool!

J-unit, congrats on winning the tournament.

Life is good.
Old August 8th, 2008, 01:19 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, I'm looking forward to getting some games in about the middle of September. Maybe Sept 21st at Amazing tales? But until then, I'm just planning the move!
Old August 8th, 2008, 04:27 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Note to self: come back and visit Mom and Dad in Raleigh the weekend of the 21st...

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old August 9th, 2008, 03:03 AM

Ok two weeks ago myself, Darkblade, Granite, Hogg and Kain were discussing this issue. I found the answer on the new FAQ's guide.

Can I use a special power on a ranged figure when I'm engaged with a different figure?
When you are engaged with another figure, Special powers (NOT Special Attacks) can still affect figures
you are not engaged with. If you are going to use a normal/Special Attack, it must affect the figure you are
engaged with.
Old August 9th, 2008, 09:59 AM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaperChick View Post
umm I'm pretty sure the only place Eldgrim could "scape kick" you is on your littlest toe! lol

Granite M, I saw the pic of the dice tower you made that was black and white, do you have a pic of the other one? Griffin said you made another one.. the other one was cool!

J-unit, congrats on winning the tournament.
Currently, I've actually made 4 dice towers. The first one was Frankensteined together from a Jungle set box, and I haven't got any pretty pics of that, but you can see it on the table in the match between Griffin and obsidianGuard, here:

Then there's the Tower of Pain, which was linked earlier (the black and white one you're talking about, I think). Finally, there's the Jandar and Utgar-themed towers that I made for the Tournament. There are pictures of those in the Tournament thread, but here they are again:

With regards to Griffin's remark about Tournament rankings... I have the distinct pleasure of having organized two tournaments and having placed near the bottom for both of them. Bother me? Nah. So clearly, the way to make yourself feel good about your tourney score, no matter what, is to be the organizer. Strong medicine, that.

Old August 9th, 2008, 10:26 AM

Kain76 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey guys, sorry its been a while, but they put me back in jail... for my job of course. Anyways, I did happen to make it over to AT yesterday and make a couple of purchases, including my awesome new Utgar Dice Tower (Thanks Granite, Great Job). If things go according to plan the rest of the weekend, I will be making it up there again on Sunday, so I hope to see you guys there.
Old August 9th, 2008, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain76 View Post
Hey guys, sorry its been a while, but they put me back in jail... for my job of course. Anyways, I did happen to make it over to AT yesterday and make a couple of purchases, including my awesome new Utgar Dice Tower (Thanks Granite, Great Job). If things go according to plan the rest of the weekend, I will be making it up there again on Sunday, so I hope to see you guys there.
Cool beans, as to the purchase, dude! I've still got a pile of materials at home that I'm planning on turning into more generals' towers. Hope to see you on Sunday!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers