Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM

jcustar07 knows what's in an order marker jcustar07 knows what's in an order marker jcustar07 knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Quarterfinals through 10/

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. jcustar09 (3-1) armies are:

Agent 045
* Iskra Esenwein, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax5
Release the Hounds
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs

jcustar and I are playing tonight. He's playing my build minus 3 Ashra and Otonashi.
This one was close, but in the end The Krav and WoA win again to go 5-0. This time they were a squad down and no otonashi. Vegietarian18 won the very first initiative and that was the only one...lost all of the others I believe. Vegie had an extremely solid 2nd or 3rd round when Su-Bak-na came out to destroy Raelin and then the hounds had a good 3rd move. It then came down to some key initiative rolls so that the Krav could fan out and start their barrage. Was a great game vegietarian18 and I wish you all the luck in the future!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Quarterfinals through 10/

Fun game. Not much more to report than what jcustar said. I played Hounds aggressively early, with the help of Valda, but didn't find much and lost some Hounds which put me in an early hole. I switched to SBN to nuke Raelin out the game, and started to turn the tide in my favor. But a crucial initiative loss allowed the Krav to escape, and they quickly blasted my four remaining Hounds once they did. Had some moments where I could have sent Hounds deep to the Krav, with some risky plays, that in retrospect I probably should have taken. Happy to show the power of the Krav / Ashra combo in Delta, even if it was pointed against me this time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events