Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old April 20th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: brandonwiker's maps-Jungle Free Fry's Road added 4/20/14

Two simple and effective maps bothy added to my collection. You're improving more and more in mapmaking.

Old July 13th, 2014, 04:55 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Crevice added 7/13/14! brandonwiker's maps!

Woo! Time for another map! Anyone who's been paying attention to my battle thread has probably seen this map before! The name is inspired by a map called Crevice (from Halo wars,) which is a fairly dark/damp looking map!

This one uses 2 BftU and 1 TJ!

Crevice

Andy and I played a Monster Mash game (large and huge figures only) on this map already! Check the link below for the video!

Battle 7: Monster Mash on Crevice! Featuring VC's Vulcanmech Incendborgs AND VC's Zombie Hulks!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; July 13th, 2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old January 7th, 2015, 01:11 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

My Microcorp love your special rule for Puddle Jumping.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; January 12th, 2015 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Misspelled map name. :oops:
Old January 12th, 2015, 11:35 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
My Microcorp love your special rule for Puddle Jumper.
I hadn't thought about that one. They would be darn hard to kill in the right situation on that map, huh? I suppose GIE would have a fun time on that map, too.

I've played 2-3 games on Puddle Jumping, I really enjoy dropping all of the water onto the map, although I have yet to play with/against any figures that can take advantage of having water all over the map.
Old May 27th, 2018, 12:07 PM

Re: Bake at 350 added 5-27-18! brandonwiker's maps!

For my upcoming Scape event, I wanted a simple, yet somewhat balanced VW map that only required RotV and VW. This gave way to a modified Dry Season:

1 RotV, 1 VW

Bake at 3:50

Old June 2nd, 2019, 08:36 PM

Re: Solitary added 6/2! brandonwiker's maps!

For my tournament that mixes AotP and Heroscape, I needed more maps that combined the two in a reasonably competitive fashion. This was tweaked from the original map that flameslayer93 had created.

Solitary:
1 AotP set #1
1 VW
1 RotV
+ an additional set of RotV ruins and two 24 hex rock pieces

Note: The first level is made of the AotP boards. Level 2 and up are where your actual Heroscape terrain comes in. Also, as a budget build, you can definitely put the AotP ruins in place of two of the RotV ruins, and use 24 hex grass pieces to make the map if you don't have additional RotVs.

Old June 3rd, 2019, 12:08 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Solitary added 6/2! brandonwiker's maps!

Looks like a cool map, err . . . hot map. I am intrigued with the layout and possibilities. How did it play?
Old September 3rd, 2022, 08:39 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
For my upcoming Scape event, I wanted a simple, yet somewhat balanced VW map that only required RotV and VW. This gave way to a modified Dry Season:

1 RotV, 1 VW

I like it. I'm a big fan of giving old maps a new flavor.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old September 5th, 2022, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post

1 RotV, 1 VW

I like it. I'm a big fan of giving old maps a new flavor.
Mucho gracias, and thanks for the rep! Dry Season seems like a good map for just 1 RotV, and this was one way for me to quickly make use of the VW terrain, lol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios