Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old December 9th, 2021, 10:14 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Aragorn - Rough Draft

At present we're only gunning for one version of each character as far as I'm aware, so Champion or King could be a better fitting class. Human Champion Bonding could make Aragorn better, though his having Range could be a problem. I'd also be open to the Three Hunters Bonding idea (at least movement bonding) between Aragorn Legolas and Gimli. All three have a power that could be dropped to make room for it.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 10th, 2021, 08:53 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Should we go with a bonding power (trading out for a power on the existing cards), here is the gist for what I currently have in mind:

Quote:
THE THREE HUNTERS
When revealing an Order Marker on SOSO, after taking SOSO's turn you may move with up to two other Heroes you control who also have The Three Hunters special power. Figures moved will take leaving engagement attacks.
OM requirement will dodge Axegrinder/Elf synergies so it should be good on that front. Thoughts?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 11th, 2021, 11:51 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Should we go with a bonding power (trading out for a power on the existing cards), here is the gist for what I currently have in mind:

Quote:
THE THREE HUNTERS
When revealing an Order Marker on SOSO, after taking SOSO's turn you may move with up to two other Heroes you control who also have The Three Hunters special power. Figures moved will take leaving engagement attacks.
OM requirement will dodge Axegrinder/Elf synergies so it should be good on that front. Thoughts?

~TAF
I like that quite a bit. I've always wanted a bit of "heroes bonding with heroes" to undermine the Squadscape meta. It would just be interesting in playtesting because it hasn't really been done before except for units which themselves enable you to use two other heroes, but aren't one of the bonding heroes themselves (Ulginesh, Ornak, Ranjit)

The only question is whether you'd want to broaden it - do you want Aragorn to be able to bond with Sonlen? I guess probably not as it would be too hard to balance. So I like the way you've expressed the power

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs