Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 7th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V

Could some of you wonderful people volunteer to make books for our five new heroes, please?

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old January 8th, 2018, 12:22 AM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker

I would be willing to do some
Old January 8th, 2018, 01:06 AM

Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As would I.
Old January 8th, 2018, 01:11 AM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok. Send me a PM letting me know which one(s) interest you, and I'll get it organized.

Thanks, guys!

= =
Old January 8th, 2018, 06:49 PM

Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The books for Master Lao Xin and Locksley have been created.
Old January 9th, 2018, 03:01 AM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker

The books of Chen Tang and Yi Feng are up as well.
Old January 9th, 2018, 06:37 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Zhen Yuan's book is up!
Old January 9th, 2018, 06:44 PM

Thanks! Already added to the index.

= =
Old June 1st, 2018, 08:06 PM

Droxjan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

What card generator does everone use to make their custom cards?
Old June 1st, 2018, 08:48 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hi there! This is a thread for the C3V, a community project that attempts to create unofficial "official" cards as a group effort.

If you want to make your own customs, I use MSE. You'd probably be better served posting elsewhere!
Old October 29th, 2018, 10:45 PM

With a nod to Zaphod for the original OP (I think; it's possible the OP predated his ownership of it), I've updated it to add some links and correct its description of our process.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs