Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 17th, 2007, 10:08 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
Accidental Murder!? Memoriam

I just wanted to post a memoriam for my friend Deanie. She was killed/murdered this morning in a hit and run. It's definitely leaning towards foul play and not just a hit and run. She has a son who I believe is 8 years old. Prayers would be appreciated for her family in this tragedy.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/p...Y&pageId=3.2.1

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old April 17th, 2007, 10:10 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
My deepest sympathy for your loss.
Old April 17th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
I'm sorry to hear that. My sympathies and prayers go out to her family and friends.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old April 17th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
ezekiel
I'm so sorry about this. Jeez my gut gets twisted reading about all these tragedies lately. My sympathies to you and yours ezekiel.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 17th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
I'm so sorry about this. My condolences...
Old April 18th, 2007, 12:19 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Sorry to hear that. Prayers for you.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 18th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
My prayers go out to you and her family.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old April 18th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
You and Deanie's family and friends have our prayers and condolences.
Old April 18th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Saddening...
Old April 18th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
My sympathies

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old April 18th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Accidental Murder!? Memoriam

My prayers go out to her young son. Too young to comprehend, yet old enough to remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel
... It's definitely leaning towards foul play and not just a hit and run...
I am curious as to why you wrote that it may be foul play, there is nothing in the article suggesting this other than the vehicle has been found, but the driver has not.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old April 18th, 2007, 11:09 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
The circumstances in which she was found has many questions. I guess the police our right now scratching their heads and just saying hit and run so they'll have a preliminary guess.

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General