Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old November 2nd, 2012, 01:55 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Lord of the Rings Battle Strategy Game

I just got this game, I am thoroughly enjoying it. The only problem is, there is nobody around me to play with :/ But has anybody else played this? and what are your thoughts on it?

Heres a link for those of you that don't know what it is: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...GameStyle=lotr

Last edited by orgsbane; November 2nd, 2012 at 02:27 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games