Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old September 20th, 2020, 01:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Those are pretty cool @Hahma . Love your rebs as well. I havent bought any of the little terrain expansions for legion. With my room of terrain and 3d printing possibilities its hard for me to justify picking them up. I havent printed anything for awhile either because I just cant justify adding anything to the pile of shame to paint either right now. Ill be spending a little more money on the pledge manager for massive darkness 2 when it comes out but that will be a month or so away and will only do that because kickstarter type orders are time sensitive. I was going to finish painting all my modern zombicide before starting a campaign but my little nephew seen the few hundred models for zcide Id already painted and wanted to play pretty bad. Hes the exact same age as my daughter, they were born on the same day. I was able to teach him zcide pretty easily and we played a few games. We were slaughtered twice losing all of our survivors in both games and couldnt beat the first scenario in the first book. I decided to go ahead and put it all back away and restart the campaign when I finish painting all the sets. My daughter and nephew got hold of some dice towers and dice bowls I had built but not finished and asked to decorate them so they crafted them while I painted some more models. They always like to craft things and paint stuff together and then I let them keep whatever models or other things they paint. Even though I dont have mandalorians or commando droids and a few other new units for legion Im holding off because of the sheer quantity of stuff I already have ready and painted for the game. Im going to try to knock out another 43 models today to finish up another modern zcide box. Should be interesting.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures