Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 1st, 2010, 09:31 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Chardar's Custom Terrain.

See page 4 to see how it was made.

Othkurik's Lair.

Spoiler Alert!

Smashed Bridged.

Spoiler Alert!

Othkurik's Lair can be found here.

Last edited by Chardar; June 28th, 2011 at 06:29 PM.
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:38 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Othkurik's lair. Work in progress.

Oooooooh, shiny!!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:45 PM

Bear1211 has disabled reputation

Good start, can't wait to the finished piece
Old July 1st, 2010, 11:00 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

cool, looks kinda what I did for the terrain contest

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old July 1st, 2010, 11:22 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Interesting!
Old July 1st, 2010, 11:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar View Post
lol A 'dragons nest' made from gold and other treasure was what my idea was for the contest too. I just never got around to starting it.

Nice start on the project Chardar!
Old July 2nd, 2010, 12:18 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Looks nice. And I like the name.

Treasure Trove seems very powerful though-a free Treasure Glyph for every hero? It might balance it if something extra bad happens on a 1-5: multiple wounds or a temporary shift in loyalty, for example.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 2nd, 2010, 11:15 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar View Post
lol A 'dragons nest' made from gold and other treasure was what my idea was for the contest too. I just never got around to starting it.

Nice start on the project Chardar!
Actually I was hoping to enter it in the terrain contest but I didn't get it started soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer
I didn't know about that. I'll change it to "black dragon's lair" if you'd like.

Old July 2nd, 2010, 11:30 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Nice work Chardar. It would be cool if you could get some scale skeletons and place a few of them around the treasure pile.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 2nd, 2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Nice work Chardar. It would be cool if you could get some scale skeletons and place a few of them around the treasure pile.
I'm going to use this as a 4-H project so I'm a little strapped for time so far as getting full skeletons. I do have some old mega-bloks skulls that look pretty good on it. I'll see what I can do so far as skeletons.

Old July 2nd, 2010, 12:12 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I'm going to use this as a 4-H project so I'm a little strapped for time so far as getting full skeletons. I do have some old mega-bloks skulls that look pretty good on it. I'll see what I can do so far as skeletons.
Just skulls or a few bones scattered about would achieve the same effect. Again, nice work!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 2nd, 2010, 12:40 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer
I didn't know about that. I'll change it to "black dragon's lair" if you'd like.
It's no problem-I was just commenting that "great minds think alike".

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles