Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old October 25th, 2019, 12:17 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Unfortunately, we’ve had to postpone our NHSD event.
Please, let us know when and where you’d like to hold it.
Thank you.
Old May 28th, 2020, 05:06 PM

Piratebunny is surprisingly tart

I’m located near Temecula Murrieta CA. Anyone know of events near there?
Old May 28th, 2020, 05:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the boards!

We hold a couple (like 1 or 2) pretty casual events per year in the northwest LA area. Don't know if that is near enough for you, but it's the best I know of
Old May 29th, 2020, 03:58 PM

Piratebunny is surprisingly tart

Better than nothing.
Old March 1st, 2021, 02:11 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

San Diego, CA here!
Old March 14th, 2021, 12:32 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
San Diego, CA here!
Hi Master Roshi, welcome to the site. My brother and I are moving to Las Vegas this summer. I hope to make it out to some SoCal events in the future.

SoCal isn't as active as it once was, but I know there's still some members around such as @S1R_ART0R1US @Leotheanimal87

Edit: looks like you've been on the the site for a bit now, so I should've said welcome to posting!
Old March 14th, 2021, 02:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

And me
Old March 18th, 2021, 03:22 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
SoCal isn't as active as it once was, but I know there's still some members around such as @S1R_ART0R1US @Leotheanimal87
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
And me
And me. And @hivelord . And of course @warriorneedsfoodbadly , who has hosted our annual events for the past many many years ... but the pandemic sort of hosed us this past fall. I sincerely hope that we get back to it this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 7th, 2021, 04:11 PM

SubatomicMonk is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

And me San Diego
Old July 7th, 2021, 07:29 PM
This is merely a joke.

Should we do something this summer or fall?
Old July 8th, 2021, 01:17 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Should we do something this summer or fall?
We should do an NHSD thing this fall at the very least, I would think. We're all vaccinated, no? So we should be good to get together in person in the fall, I would think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 8th, 2021, 10:58 PM

Paradox is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Not in So-Cal, but I am in Vegas and currently trying to put together a club together here. I do visit Los Angeles every so often, so maybe I could make it to a future event.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers