Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 25th, 2017, 03:09 PM

Dankarabinhatesyou is surprisingly tart
Re: The Second Gathering - Albany, NY - Date: TBD

Guessing this isn't going down anymore
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankarabinhatesyou View Post
Guessing this isn't going down anymore
That's too bad. It would have been fun to see some folks I haven't seen in a while.

Old August 25th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

That is too bad. Especially since I dropped off Son of Grishnakh at UAlbany today. I'll probably be up in the Albany area more often now. He's an incoming freshman.

With that in mind anyone know any good gaming groups on campus?
Old August 25th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
That is too bad. Especially since I dropped off Son of Grishnakh at UAlbany today. I'll probably be up in the Albany area more often now. He's an incoming freshman.

How about this?

Old August 26th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post

How about this?
Perfect! Thanks a million!
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:16 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry for dropping the ball here, folks. Time just kept getting away from me and before I knew it I was headed off to university and engulfed in the whole fiasco of packing and such.

Next summer, for sure.

~JS
Old September 20th, 2017, 11:04 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

If you are doing an event for NHSD (October 21 or nearby), please post on the NHSD 2017 thread or let me know.

FYI, if you never hosted a tournament an there is not one in in your area - feel free to create one - it's not that difficult as "If you build it, they will come."

See @Dad_Scaper 's How to Host Your First Heroscape Tournament and @Grungebob 's classic Super Simple System (SSS) for tourney management.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events