Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 20th, 2019, 09:11 AM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I'm curious if they're different enough to justify both is more what I'm saying. Sentinels is one of my top three games of all time and I play it a ton, so if it's a similar vibe but a different enough feel, it might be worth my checking out both. I'm on the fence, though.

Helps not to have any money to spend, I guess!
do you play the Physical copy of SOTM?

I went all-in on the last OblivAeon KS and really enjoy the game (I had nearly everything up to that point) but I've found I struggle to get the physical game to the table when the app is sooo clean! (not to mention I dont think there has been a single time I've played the physical game (Played 40+ times) where I didnt forget about a certain type of damage or +1/-1 modifier) the app does all the upkeep and I dont have to remember modifiers.

DocBlizz is Otonashi...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by DocBlizz; August 20th, 2019 at 09:12 AM. Reason: unclear
Old August 20th, 2019, 04:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I play it on Steam solo all the time and I play the physical copy with friends all the time. The big box really makes sorting stuff easier. It's a bit to heft, but I will take it to game nights and when I have a friend come over we play it all the time.

Having more than one person who really knows the game deeply helps with tracking stuff. So does having hundreds of plays under your belt!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 20th, 2019, 06:58 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Had @dok over in the last week or two to play Massive Core and then Sorcerer. Enjoyed both games; I want to get Sorcerer to the table more. Heck, I'd like to get anything to the table more.

I have been playing Massive Core at lunch on and off. Promising game.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 20th, 2019, 09:03 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Played Wingspan. Great science, but the mechanics are too Euro for me to actually buy a copy of the game. Then we played Oregon Trail; the last person left alive out of the four of us completed the game!

Last edited by Taeblewalker; August 21st, 2019 at 12:40 AM.
Old August 20th, 2019, 11:54 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Played Wingspan. Great science, but the mechanics are too Euro for me to actually buy a copy of the game. Then we played Oregon Trail; the last person left alive out of the four of use completed the game!
Is the Oregon Trail anything like the couple of editions of the beloved computer game I played at school as an elementary student?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 21st, 2019, 12:41 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Played Wingspan. Great science, but the mechanics are too Euro for me to actually buy a copy of the game. Then we played Oregon Trail; the last person left alive out of the four of use completed the game!
Is the Oregon Trail anything like the couple of editions of the beloved computer game I played at school as an elementary student?
I remember the game existing at that time (I'm 48 years old) but I don't think I ever played it. But some of the other players said it was a lot like the video game.

Old August 21st, 2019, 06:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

From what I have seen, it is the same.
I played it on a C64.
Old August 21st, 2019, 08:49 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Had @dok over in the last week or two to play Massive Core and then Sorcerer. Enjoyed both games; I want to get Sorcerer to the table more. Heck, I'd like to get anything to the table more.

I have been playing Massive Core at lunch on and off. Promising game.
What are your thoughts on Sorcerer? I demo’d it at gencon but it just didn’t click with me. It just felt like too many other games out there. I did like the art though.

- Raider30
Old August 21st, 2019, 09:12 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I've been playing a lot of Rangers of Shadow Deep and got a game of Fallout Wasteland Warfare in earlier this month. Love both of them.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 21st, 2019, 11:04 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wasteland is my all time favorite computer game.
Is that one you have Hahma or is it a friend's?
Old August 21st, 2019, 11:59 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Wasteland is my all time favorite computer game.
Is that one you have Hahma or is it a friend's?
It's mine. Miniatures game, not computer game. Though I do have Fallout 3 and 4 for Xbox

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 21st, 2019, 01:29 PM

That is making a road trip even more tempting.
Maybe in the winter when things slow down a bit for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games