Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 17th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

We picked up Avengers Endgame today and watched it tonight. Still awesome!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 18th, 2019, 07:15 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Got Captain Marvel a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it again. Just saw my new copy of Avengers: Endgame as well. Mostly watched it for the story, but will go back and freeze frame some of the final "crowd" battle scenes. At the movie showing I saw Howard the Duck, although he didn't talk, and who knows who else might be in there!

On youtube they seem to be saying that Captain Marvel is the most powerful hero in the MCU. It doesn't matter I suppose, but is she really supposed to be more powerful than Thor, Dr. Strange, etc.?

I'm most looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy 3 now. Gamorra didn't seem to be with Peter and the gang when they get ready to take off with Thor at the end of AE; Peter just closes a holo of her--and which her is it? Originally, before the director was fired and returned, GG3 was supposed to be Gamorra's story more than Peter's but again, which Gamorra?
Old October 9th, 2019, 10:14 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Joker was pretty great. Extraordinarily well acted and directed. Some have called it Taxi Driver Lite and, while true, that doesn't take too much away from its quality. In a post-Avengers Endgame world where every big cinematic universe save for Marvel has failed (and who knows how much longer the MCU will maintain its stability), I think we could use some more lower-budget standalone comicbook movies like this one.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 18th, 2019, 04:09 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I watched El Camino last night!

It's a worthy standalone chapter to wrap up some loose ends from Breaking Bad. I enjoyed it very much. It wasn't as emotionally fraught as Breaking Bad, but I don't think it aimed to be. I recommend it to all who enjoyed BB.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:20 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I watched El Camino last night!

It's a worthy standalone chapter to wrap up some loose ends from Breaking Bad. I enjoyed it very much. It wasn't as emotionally fraught as Breaking Bad, but I don't think it aimed to be. I recommend it to all who enjoyed BB.
I also watched the other day. Surprisingly enough I find myself watching Breaking Bad again, after my kid gets to bed, an episode or so a night while I paint miniatures to relax.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:27 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Just watched Toy Story 4. Good movie.

Old October 19th, 2019, 08:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I watched "Fighting With Myself" with Paul Rudd on Netflix. It says it's "one season" but it's really an eight part movie. It was pretty interesting and had some interesting takes on marriage, relationships, and what it means to disappear in your life.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 8th, 2019, 01:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Went and saw Midway tonight and really enjoyed it. It's not a Hollywood version of events with a Hollywood story mixed in like Pearl Harbor was, it's just a retelling of the events that lead up to and transpired at the Battle of Midway. Learned a few new things I didn't know about, and was reminded about a few things I had forgotten about. Anyone who is interested in World War II history, Naval Warfare, or even air combat will enjoy this film. Really well shot, I felt like I was right there in the action a few different times. Also thought the casting was pretty exceptional. A ton of faces I know from different things played different roles, some small, some big. The main aviator was played by Francis from Deadpool, and he did a fine job with the lone exception that he was using a New York(?) accent that I thought was kind of weak. Not much else to say, just that I'm glad I went.

Last edited by Yodaking; November 8th, 2019 at 12:32 PM.
Old November 8th, 2019, 06:10 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good to know. May go see that today.
Zombieland Double Tap was pretty solid.
Old November 17th, 2019, 07:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

We watched Avatar last night. It's been probably at least 5 years since we've seen it last. Such a great movie.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 14th, 2019, 01:15 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Took the kids to see Frozen II in the last few weeks and really enjoyed it. It was better than Frozen I (which was a great movie IMO, other than Let it Go, which is awful). The music was good (including an 80s power ballad!) and the story was even better than the first one. Just great all around.

Watched the Lego Batman movie tonight and really enjoyed that also. A whole movie dedicated to making fun of Batman, sprinkled with so many In jokes. I laughed more than the kids did (make of that what you will).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 14th, 2019, 01:43 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Took the kids to see Frozen II in the last few weeks and really enjoyed it. It was better than Frozen I (which was a great movie IMO, other than Let it Go, which is awful). The music was good (including an 80s power ballad!) and the story was even better than the first one. Just great all around.

Watched the Lego Batman movie tonight and really enjoyed that also. A whole movie dedicated to making fun of Batman, sprinkled with so many In jokes. I laughed more than the kids did (make of that what you will).
Was the power ballad the Weezer song? I know they did something for the soundtrack.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies