Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Old February 27th, 2019, 10:43 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

@A3n , @IAmBatman , @japes , @quozl , @R˙chean , @Grungebob and others who want to chime in.

We need to update the Rulings and Clarifications on the Book of Thanos (Official Hasbro Marvel version) as discussion on Azazel lead to a clarification on Rejected by Death, also discussed recently on the Book of Thanos. I made the suggestion of wording below, but please clean up and shorten my wording. I think this is a necessary addition, especially when playing mixed marvel games, as I just realized this rule (and most people who played did realize not either) and it makes Thanos so much better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
- REJECTED BY DEATH : Bonding Resurrection
If I have a turn order marker on a figure with a Bonding power, or a power that lets me take more then one turn (Kato Katsuro Command, Kurrok's Master of the Elements, Frenzy) and I bond with a figure or take multiple turns with these powers, do I roll for Rejected By Death only once or once of each figure's turn?
The power is for "each of your turns" and since bonding means you take a separate turn it triggers at the start of both the bonded hero's and the squad's turns. For Kato Katsuro Command and Mater of the Elements, you are taking a turn with other units INSTEAD of the turn with figure who revealed the order marker, so you only get to roll for the units you are taking a turn with for those powers, but in the case of Kurrok you would take a turn once before each Elemental. For Frenzy you are taking multiple turns, so the short answer is any power that says "take a turn" you roll for Rejected by Death for each turn.
Old February 27th, 2019, 12:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Thanos

I moved your post as it's not C3G business but official Marvel Heroscape business. If folks aren't responding in this thread due to lack of interest in official Marvel Heroscape, that's not really the concern of C3G.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 28th, 2019, 04:01 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Agreed that it's not really a C3G thing. Updated for you, though.

Last edited by IAmBatman; July 28th, 2019 at 08:23 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's