Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Rules and FAQs
Official Rules and FAQs Compilation and discussion of AotP Rules and Frequently Asked Questions.

Old January 16th, 2018, 08:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: AotP Question Dump

I thought the same thing and unfortunately taught my nephew to play that way.

Really important with some of the new PWs who are better mixing it up then hanging back.
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I thought the same thing and unfortunately taught my nephew to play that way.

Really important with some of the new PWs who are better mixing it up then hanging back.
Yeah, I don't know why I made this assumption also.
I like it that way, because it has a more chess feel, but still I wonder why I thought it? Because in Magic when main caster, you, are defeated, you lose? That's a big assumption

PS: another mistake I would make at first was rolling for initiative every round

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old November 24th, 2018, 09:56 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

AotP Scapers, I have a question: are the adjacent attack LoS rules the same in AotP as they are in Heroscape?

I know in hs that you do not need LoS in order to attack a figure that you are adjacent to (aka the Nilfheim will fire Ice Shards out of his rear-end at your adjacent knight rule.) Is that same rule in the AotP book?
Old November 24th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes
Old July 24th, 2019, 01:48 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So, with Arlinn Moon-Blessed's Howl ability, can you keep stacking counter markers on the same squad?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old July 24th, 2019, 10:36 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes, you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 24th, 2019, 11:02 AM

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yes, you can.
Awesome. Thanks for that!

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old July 27th, 2019, 10:36 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
So, with Arlinn Moon-Blessed's Howl ability, can you keep stacking counter markers on the same squad?
You get only one trigger, like if she was given Double Attack, but you may choose the same figure each time to "stack."

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 27th, 2019, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
You get only one trigger, like if she was given Double Attack, but you may choose the same figure each time to "stack."
Cool. Thanks so much for your answer!

Old September 24th, 2019, 01:53 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

Are PDFs of the AotP army cards available on this site? I finally opened my base game and it's missing Liliana Vess and Blighted Reavers , would like to print them out. TIA!
Old September 24th, 2019, 02:00 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

There is a separate AOTP section on the Forums; you'll probably find them there.
Old September 24th, 2019, 02:15 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
There is a separate AOTP section on the Forums; you'll probably find them there.
That's the section we're in right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Rules and FAQs