Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old July 16th, 2019, 10:45 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxcowboy View Post
Ender 3 is what I have. I had just printed off a Baby Groot for a client and the very next print the bed seems to have warped.

But, just got a glass bed replacement in today! Facebook has a several great Ender 3 support groups.
I had to go to a glass bed because my prints were sticking too well and pulled off some of the coating. Then I tried to clean it with acetone and really messed it up.

I've been very happy with the glass bed.
Old July 19th, 2019, 04:10 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

Anyone looked into openLock and if there's an equivalent for hexes since the HS connector design is IP?
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:52 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Woot! has the Ender 3 on sale again for $169.99 and the Ender 3 PRO for $209.99. Prices are in effect for about 14 hours or until sold out.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 22nd, 2019, 01:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Woot! has the Ender 3 on sale again for $169.99 and the Ender 3 PRO for $209.99. Prices are in effect for about 14 hours or until sold out.
Thanks for posting this mac. I had it in my cart ready to buy it but realized that I just didnt need it. Ive printed so much stuff with my other printer that I dont use it very often any more. I have enough wargaming terrain to easily fill up 8, 3x6 wargaming tables if not more for all kinds of genres of games. For anyone wanting to get into printing this is a great price. If I did buy another printer it would probably be a resin one like the anycubic photon. But even then, that would be primarily for miniatures. Again, I dont need that one either because I have thousands of minis to paint as is. I basically talked myself out of any more printers. I guess thats just money saved.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 22nd, 2019, 01:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks! Going to try to get my friend to buy one as he is already hitting me up to borrow mine.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 02:44 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Thanks for posting this mac. I had it in my cart ready to buy it but realized that I just didnt need it. Ive printed so much stuff with my other printer that I dont use it very often any more. I have enough wargaming terrain to easily fill up 8, 3x6 wargaming tables if not more for all kinds of genres of games. For anyone wanting to get into printing this is a great price. If I did buy another printer it would probably be a resin one like the anycubic photon. But even then, that would be primarily for miniatures. Again, I dont need that one either because I have thousands of minis to paint as is. I basically talked myself out of any more printers. I guess thats just money saved.
Well, I don't have THAT much to paint. You could buy one for me. With 2, I might be able to catch up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Thanks! Going to try to get my friend to buy one as he is already hitting me up to borrow mine.
I'm waiting for one of the youth at my church to start asking for Nerf accessories now that he knows I have one.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old August 22nd, 2019, 02:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

What is great about the ender deal is the print bed size for terrain. I had to slice a handful of the bigger pieces I've printed just to get them to fit on my bed. I have all my terrain finished and painted. It takes up easily half of my workshop and a full closet in one of the rooms in my house. The bulk of my miniatures that need paint are from the time of my life that I felt like I needed to do alot of kickstarters. I now only have been buying star wars legion boosters as the come out. I feel Im reforming a little in my plasticrack addiction.

Old August 22nd, 2019, 03:50 PM

Quote:
What is great about the ender deal is the print bed size for terrain. I had to s... I now only have been buying star wars legion boosters as the come out. I feel Im reforming a little in my plasticrack addiction.
Kinda like my Nerf addiction. I feel better since I don't buy EVERY Nerf gun released. (Though I do buy multiples of the good ones.)

(Picture is from August 2017. The collection has changed, but still has about the same number of blasters.)

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old August 22nd, 2019, 03:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice collection.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 04:23 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
What is great about the ender deal is the print bed size for terrain. I had to s... I now only have been buying star wars legion boosters as the come out. I feel Im reforming a little in my plasticrack addiction.
Kinda like my Nerf addiction. I feel better since I don't buy EVERY Nerf gun released. (Though I do buy multiples of the good ones.)

(Picture is from August 2017. The collection has changed, but still has about the same number of blasters.)
That looks like a great time. I had about 20 or so nerf guns and an array of the big nerf swords and axes at one point. Me and all my brothers, nephews and bro in laws had a few big battles with either guns or swords. It was super fun while it lasted. I ended up giving them all away to various co workers for their kids. I got to the point that I got tired of finding balls and darts in every nook and cranny of my house for the next year when the kids would battle with them. I still find one on occasion years later. I have a massive star wars action figure collection of 500 figures or more that me and my brothers would shoot at with nerf guns when they'd come out to my place. We would pick a faction, set them up on a fold out table, and then shoot across the room at each others forces. We also had a d20 that would determine what weapon you got to use that turn. Anything from a belt fed automatic to a single shot maverick. We had some off brands too like the Tommy 20 (which Im sure you are familiar with looking at your spread) Im sure the kids around where you live go nuts for those nerf battles.

Old August 23rd, 2019, 11:45 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

mac I want to join your youth group
Old August 23rd, 2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
mac I want to join your youth group
Next Nerf Night is August 31. Come on up!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing