Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 22nd, 2019, 09:40 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscaper 101's Sales Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh_is_great View Post
The old bate and switch I see, no worries, lol.
Sorry, she worries about her other son who somehow own some of my heroscape.
You mean your brother?

Either way, hang onto your stuff.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:17 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh_is_great View Post
The old bate and switch I see, no worries, lol.
Sorry, she worries about her other son who somehow own some of my heroscape.
You mean your brother?

Either way, hang onto your stuff.
k, I have 3 older brothers, the brother she is worried is the 2nd oldest and she doesn't want to give private information to a bunch of strangers.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:33 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I'm confused now.

Is your stuff for sale or not for sale? And your brother is part owner??
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:46 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I'm confused now.

Is your stuff for sale or not for sale? And your brother is part owner??
He owns this amount of heroscape:

Rise of the Valkyrie
  • Agent Carr
  • Airborne Elite
  • Deathwalker 9000
  • Finn the Viking Champion
  • Grimnak
  • Izumi Samurai
  • Krav Maga Agents
  • Marro Warriors
  • Mimring
  • Ne-Gok-Sa
  • Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
  • Sgt Drake Alexander
  • Syvarris
  • Tarn Viking Warriors
  • Thorgrim the Viking Champion
  • Zettian Guards - missing 1 zettian guard minature
Marvel
  • Abomination
  • Captain America
  • Doctor Doom
  • Incredible Hulk
  • Iron Man
  • Red Skull
  • Silver Surfer
  • Spider Man
  • Thanos
  • Venom
Orm's Return
  • Brumnak
  • Charos
  • Deathwalker 8000
  • Dund
  • Su-Bak-Na
Raknar's Vision
  • Braxas
  • Jotun
  • Major Q9
  • Nilfheim
  • Theracus
Wave 1 - Malliddon's Prophecy
  1. Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
  2. Marcus Decimus Gallus
  3. Taelord
  4. Tornak
  5. Venoc Warlord
Wave 5 - Thora's Vengeance
  1. Deathreavers
  2. Spartacus
  3. Crixus
  4. Retiarius
  5. Nakita Agents
  6. Warriors of Ashra
Wave 8 - Defenders of Kinsland
  1. 10th Regiment of Foot
  2. Arkmer
  3. Emirroon
  4. Grok Riders
  5. Jorhdawn
  6. Ulginesh
  7. Wolves of Badru
Wave 11 - Champions of the Forgotten Realms
  • Air Elemental
  • Brandis Skyhunter
  • Drow Chainfighter
  • Earth Elemental
  • Estivara
  • Fen Hydra
  • Fire Elemental
  • Greater Ice Elemental
  • Greenscale Warriors
  • Morgrimm Forgehammer
  • Phantom Knights
  • Sahuagin Raider
  • Sharwin Wildborn
  • Torin
  • Water Elemental
  • Wyvern
Wave 13 - Moltenclaw's Invasion
  • Death Chasers of Thesk
  • Death Knights of Valkrill
  • Eltahale
  • Evar Scarcarver
  • Frost Giant of Morh
  • Horned Skull Brutes
  • Ice Troll Berserker
  • Master of the Hunt
  • Mezzodemon Warmongers
  • Moltenclaw
  • Ogre Pulverizer
  • Siege
Terrain Expansion Sets
  • Volcarren Wasteland
  • Fortress of the Archkyrie
Also my mother owns the other half, because I use her money to buy heroscape.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 11:14 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

If it's not bringing you joy, then pack it up carefully and put it away.

The day will come when you, or someone else in your family, will be glad it's still there. And don't fight with your mother about giving out personal information to strangers on the internet.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 22nd, 2019, 11:29 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I don't think you should sell anything, man. It seems like the complication isn't worth it. Just keep it.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I don't think you should sell anything, man. It seems like the complication isn't worth it. Just keep it.
She meant if I give out my street address to strangers. My brother only likes heroscape when he gets here, which may be in November. The game of heroscape was put away in the closest until 2017 or until I joined the heroscapers community. He only plays heroscape and doesn't do anything else heroscape related, even though he has kids of his own.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 12:20 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Just keep it. Don't fight with your family about it.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 01:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
She meant if I give out my street address to strangers. My brother only likes heroscape when he gets here, which may be in November. The game of heroscape was put away in the closest until 2017 or until I joined the heroscapers community. He only plays heroscape and doesn't do anything else heroscape related, even though he has kids of his own.
I don't believe you've ever taken any advice from me on this forum, even once. So I'm just going to say this and I hope it's the first time you do: Do not dispose of the Heroscape if your brother has kids of his own. The game is a treasure, especially for dads (and moms) to play with their kids. Just don't do it.

Put it away. Leave it be.

= =
Old August 22nd, 2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I don't believe you've ever taken any advice from me on this forum, even once. So I'm just going to say this and I hope it's the first time you do: Do not dispose of the Heroscape if your brother has kids of his own. The game is a treasure, especially for dads (and moms) to play with their kids. Just don't do it.

Put it away. Leave it be.
Well that is a lot to take in, but it is still here and the idea of selling heroscape was to make money. I do not getting rid of heroscape any time soon, it is boring to make people play a game with me and when I want to play everyone thinks that I am mean.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 03:12 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Well, if "everyone" thinks you become "mean" when you play, maybe there's something to learn from that. But I hope you find something that brings you joy, whether it is here or somewhere else.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades