Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old February 28th, 2022, 01:13 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dilmir: A Tale of Feylund

Dilmir is coming. I've detailed in my blog what's been going on as I develop it, but in case you don't read that, I wanted to let you know that the rewrite is on its way.

Now at this point I do have to say that 'rewrite' might be the wrong word. This has basically turned into a completely different story. I've tried to keep the important characters fairly true to the original, but have only partially succeeded. The setting is vastly different, as is the plot. However, I like the way things are turning out. The story already has some great twists in it I can't wait to write, and the setting is passive, meaning the opportunity for sequels is huge.

I'm only about a third of the way through the development, so it'll be a bit before you see it. But as I mentioned in my blog, I'm hoping to finally access what made my earlier writings better, and mix it with everything I've learned since then. If I succeed, this story should be the best thing I've written in years. But I'll leave you to decide that when you see it.

Until then - onwards with the development.

~TGRF.
Old March 5th, 2022, 07:52 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dilmir: A Tale of Feylund

The development is done!

The rest of this post quickly become irrelevant, so I have deleted it.

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; March 6th, 2022 at 01:11 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction