Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 5th, 2023, 07:14 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

More of @Sir Heroscape 's Champion Circle League coming your way with Round 4, this time with @superfrog joining on to co-cast! Together we look through multiple games and try to catch all the fun action as the second qualifier winds to a close.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 5th, 2023, 08:03 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

These multi-casts have been great! I have also been enjoying watching the map talks and the map build with SF, and would love to see more!
Old July 6th, 2023, 09:02 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill View Post
These multi-casts have been great! I have also been enjoying watching the map talks and the map build with SF, and would love to see more!
Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm glad you've enjoyed them, and I agree: it would be great to do more map videos!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 16th, 2023, 09:59 PM

We take a step back this week to @Sir Heroscape 's first Champion's Circle League Qualifier, with @ryguy266 and @vegietarian18 facing down with two fun variations of what's possible with Delta pricing. We've got discounted figures facing marked up figures, and @Grey Waves joins the channel to see which comes out on top!

10 Points Under Videos

Old August 17th, 2023, 07:15 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for having me on Bigga! Was definitely a fun one.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Last edited by Grey Waves; August 17th, 2023 at 07:35 PM.
Old August 18th, 2023, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
Thanks for having me on Bigga! Was definitely a fun one.
It was great having you! Thanks for helping (and sorry for the wait on uploading it!).

10 Points Under Videos

Old August 30th, 2023, 09:07 PM

In CCL Qualifier 1 I recorded this game between @Baron Scapius and @Tiamat , and Tiamat asked to cast the game, so here we go! Join us as we review his game and get his perspective on the plays!

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 15th, 2023, 08:35 PM

Sir Heroscape's Champion's Circle League Fourth Round of Qualifiers (wow, a mouthful) was held recently and I was able to hang out for the first round of action, so I decided to do another recording of various games from that first round. I focus on a few games happening and try to catch the action and make the comments as best I can, so join in for some fun!

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 16th, 2023, 12:42 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great video - cool to bounce between the matchups and see how they progress!

You mentioned not bringing Nerak with that build, and unfortunately the points didn't quite work out nicely. DCoT x3, Kate fits for the Medium, but Nerak, Me-Burq-Sa, and Ogre Pulverizer for Large is 5 points over. I could drop the Ogre for MotH, but I didn't want as hodge-podgey of an army for this event.

I should've thought better of Master of the Hunt though, as Heavies x3, Nerak, Tornak, MotH was a great build for this format. The three players who ran it finished 4-0, 3-1, and 3-1 and both losses were mirror matches!
Old November 16th, 2023, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Great video - cool to bounce between the matchups and see how they progress!

You mentioned not bringing Nerak with that build, and unfortunately the points didn't quite work out nicely. DCoT x3, Kate fits for the Medium, but Nerak, Me-Burq-Sa, and Ogre Pulverizer for Large is 5 points over. I could drop the Ogre for MotH, but I didn't want as hodge-podgey of an army for this event.

I should've thought better of Master of the Hunt though, as Heavies x3, Nerak, Tornak, MotH was a great build for this format. The three players who ran it finished 4-0, 3-1, and 3-1 and both losses were mirror matches!
Thanks so much for stopping by with your explanation! Honestly, I hadn’t even thought about the point and limits with the sizes as a reason at that point, so I’m glad you pointed it out. And yeah, between this event and ScapeCon it seems like MotH has been making some waves.

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 29th, 2023, 07:26 PM

Looking forward to the Champion's Circle League final tourney this Saturday? (Don't miss it!) Well here is a bit more CCL action for you with Round 2 of Qualifier 4. There are some fun strategies and armies showcased in this video, and I'm casting multiple games solo, so come on in and check it out!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports