Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 6th, 2019, 04:50 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (10/26/2019)

It's been a few weeks since I've updated this thread, but here's my progress during that time.

Some reaper miniature dinosaurs and monsters I painted up.

Some wrath of Kings shellcrackers.

Some Runewars Leonyx Riders I painted up.

Some Runewars Crossbowmen I painted up. I ended up using them in a session of D&D for some soldier grunts for my players to go against.

Some Orcs or "Aurloks" from the Alchemy game. They're cheap on Miniature market and have some pretty nice sculpts.

A variety of Reaper miniatures I painted up.

Some Dust tactics zombies I painted up. I'll probably use them with the older zombikazes custom card.

A ogre from the old arcane legions game I painted up because his old paint job was pretty awful.
Old October 6th, 2019, 10:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great stuff Toog. I have been picking up a bunch of runewars miniatures myself. Not just to have for other games, I plan on playing runewars as well. I picked up two core boxes, 1 army box for the elves, and 2 army boxes for the demons. I also picked up a handful of boosters for all 4 of them. Its very cool to see those cat riders painted up. I'm going to paint my entire elf army like Night elves of of World of Warcraft. Lots of Awesome minis with runewars.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 7th, 2019, 08:36 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's a good idea for the archers, I have 32 of them so I might make half of them drow or something. I already have the Aubrien Archers so I don't need many more elf archer, but drow archers I could use.
Old October 7th, 2019, 08:42 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
That's a good idea for the archers, I have 32 of them so I might make half of them drow or something. I already have the Aubrien Archers so I don't need many more elf archer, but drow archers I could use.
I just got in a couple army boxes of the ythulln or whatever they are called. The locust swarm demon looking dudes. I was wondering what those were when I seen you post them not too long ago painted. I was thinking, wow those are freaking sweet. Low and behold now I have an army of em. I'm going to paint all those dudes to look like demons with red skin. Not sure on what their attire will be colored as of yet. Maybe a reversal of the original colors and go with some tattered tan and creamish colors. I'm really digging the runewars minis though. They are a stellar deal on amazon.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 27th, 2019, 07:23 PM

Here's another update, I'm not able to post my progress as much with grad school starting up, but I'll post my progress here when I can.

These were some C3V and SoV stuff I painted up and gave away for the Oregon NHSD event as raffle prizes. They were well received.

Some Reaper miniatures lizardfolk I painted up.

Some Reaper miniatures undead. I really like the Arachno-Assassins (the 6 armed skeletons), they have some fun sculpts and are easy to paint up.

Two dwarves I made from some reaper miniatures chibi figures, they turned out pretty good for a mod. I have 3 more of these that I'm working on changing.

Some test models for my Wrath of Kings set. A nice simple paintjob that can be done quickly.

A figure I went back to edit to fix up the skin/face, not the best, but it's better than where it was at.

A bunch of cultists from wrath of kings and reaper miniatures I painted up. They're pretty easy to paint because of the masks and not having to do faces.

Some more Reaper miniatures that I painted up.

Some nolzur's dwarves I painted up.

A minotaur and a minotaur skeleton.

A vrock I painted up from reaper miniatures next to the prepainted one from Pathfinder battles.

A reaper miniatures Argent dragon I painted up. Lots of drybryshing with silver over black and then washes.

Some Tharn wolf riders I painted up. They're nice and go well with the rest of the Tharn hordes stuff I have.
Old December 19th, 2019, 06:02 PM

Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (12/19/2019)

I haven't updated this thread in a while, so I'm gonna dump a lot of photos here at once:

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions